bkri1977
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

Burgerbot

[Post New]by bkri1977 on Aug 26, 09 7:33 PM
So, how many of you utilize the Bot's new function? i find myself primarily using him to fill one complete order, although if everyone is getting huffy, i'll use the 2.0 function.

RiffRandell
Guppy
Guppy
112 Posts

Re:Burgerbot

[Post New]by RiffRandell on Aug 28, 09 4:21 PM
I love the new function! It's helped me get gold on a lot of levels.

mgarlit
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by mgarlit on Sep 21, 09 12:43 AM
I like Burgerbot, but find that I am so busy serving customers, I forget to use him at all. I like to challenge myself to gold levels without using Bugerbot. Expert levels, however, I am not able to do without Burgerbot's help.

Akherousia
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by Akherousia on Sep 25, 09 2:40 PM
i don't use Burgerbot 2.0. Actually it annoys me because by right clicking i want to put the bot back to its place and instead it activates that new function... Messed up quite a few times because of this.
i also like challenging myself by playing without using burgerbot. so far played whole story mode with all gold medals without using it once and now i am expert level 30 (so far) and also did not use it. but i doubt i will be able to keep it up, the last levels of expert mode are too hard

[Post New]by ihike2 on Oct 17, 09 10:58 AM
I like using it when it fills one item on all customers. The one where you have to select a customer screws me up every time. Like mgarlit, I'm usually too busy filling order to remember to click Bugerbot. Very impressive Akherousia! There's no way I could get gold on some levels without Bugerbot.

[Post New]by cheesemonkey14 on Mar 25, 11 6:06 PM
i rarly use burger bot, i forget to use him!

sdurrie
Guppy
Guppy
152 Posts

[Post New]by sdurrie on Mar 30, 11 8:51 PM
2.0 feature is so helpful when the levels are filled with the dudes who order like 5 sandwiches. But I don't use burger bot in order to challenge myself ... and then it goes and says "please use burger bot" as if it's lonely. I don't like that because it's a waste of time and I'd rather play the game, yo!

Go to: