besstan
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,053 Posts

just finished escape the museum

[Post New]by besstan on Aug 27, 09 2:01 AM
this is a good long game and worth the money if you get bord just play something else that what i did as some of the object are hard to find but i just kept cliking around and it works .the puzzels are good as you haave to find thing to make things work to get out of a room this is a i was going to give this game 8 stars but the thing not working it says the page not here so there you go any way love to you all besstan

prchalpn
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,132 Posts

Re:just finished escape the museum

[Post New]by prchalpn on Aug 27, 09 2:29 AM
I really liked this game. Actually played it about 3 times.
I gAve it a

CYNTHIA
Stingray
Stingray
5,782 Posts

[Post New]by CYNTHIA on Aug 27, 09 3:26 AM
Yes, this is a really good game.

tayers81
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
15,692 Posts

[Post New]by tayers81 on Aug 27, 09 5:11 AM
Hi besstan! This is definitely a great game and it's one with definite replay value. I like how it made you think when it came time to escape the rooms. It's nice having to figure out ways to combine items in order to get out of a room. The items were very difficult to find, which made it more challenging and fun for me. The only thing I didn't like about this game was the stats. Just one wrong click reduced my accuracy percentage and that started bothering me because I don't like getting bad scores. This is a game I most definitely will play again.

Antstay
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Antstay on Aug 27, 09 1:21 PM
West Wing, Gallery 3...can you help me get out of there? I got the bow and arrow, but that's it. Thanks, if you can.

[Post New]by katieboo_1 on Sep 30, 09 5:14 PM
West Wing, Gallery 3...can you help me get out of there? I got the bow and arrow and the three pieces of wood. where is the spearhead, i cant seem to get the one on the wall ! Thanks, if you can

Itsupikachu
Flounder
Flounder
2,158 Posts

[Post New]by Itsupikachu on Oct 1, 09 8:30 PM
I just finished the game and I agree with all of you. It's a great game and a LONG one-the longest I've ever played. It took me almost 9 1/2 hours and that's with using both hints and the walkthrough!!! But it was worth it. I also have Adventure Chronicals which is similar, though not as long, if I remember correctly. I like both games equally well and I hope both will have sequels.

[Post New]by chris354 on Oct 23, 09 5:39 AM
Itsupikachu wrote:I just finished the game and I agree with all of you. It's a great game and a LONG one-the longest I've ever played. It took me almost 9 1/2 hours and that's with using both hints and the walkthrough!!! But it was worth it. I also have Adventure Chronicals which is similar, though not as long, if I remember correctly. I like both games equally well and I hope both will have sequels.
can you tell me where the key and tape are please

Mamalita
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

[Post New]by Mamalita on Feb 27, 10 11:35 AM
BUMP

moonweaver
Flounder
Flounder
2,108 Posts

[Post New]by moonweaver on May 20, 12 8:45 PM
Can anyone help me? I just got around to downloading this game; I played the sequel first. I am stuck on Level 24 in the Native American room. In order to get out, I need to get the key on the wall, but it is too hot to touch. I found the fire extinguisher and its valve, and got it working, but the walkthrough on another site says to spray it on the long orange pipe next to the key, and to grab the key when it turns silver. I have sprayed repeatedly, but the key never turns silver. When I try to grab it, or even try to spray the key, I get the message: "It's too hot to touch." I'm frustrated.

moonweaver
Flounder
Flounder
2,108 Posts

Stuck on Level 24, Native American room

[Post New]by moonweaver on May 21, 12 9:20 PM
I decided to try asking again: see my previous post. I need help cooling off the key in order to open the door and get out of this room.

moonweaver
Flounder
Flounder
2,108 Posts

[Post New]by moonweaver on May 22, 12 1:13 AM
Never mind. I finally got the key with help from another forum.

Go to: