besstan
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,053 Posts

opps made a big mistake angela young2

[Post New]by besstan on Aug 27, 09 3:15 AM
i made a big big mistake buying this game it a load of rubbish i should have played for the full hour i have the first one and enjoyed that so dont waste money on this game besstan

CYNTHIA
Stingray
Stingray
5,782 Posts

Re:opps made a big mistake angela young2

[Post New]by CYNTHIA on Aug 27, 09 3:24 AM
To each their own. I did full trial and liked it; have it on waiting list but have 15 other games there as well so may be awhile til I get around to buying if I ever do. I keep getting caught up in games I try and say "OH Yes, buy now!

LogieBaby
Clownfish
Clownfish
603 Posts

[Post New]by LogieBaby on Aug 27, 09 3:33 AM
another pan of a game without any explanation as to why. AY2 is not a game I enjoyed and will not be a purchase for me. Reason: it's way to easy a HOG with none of the objects even remotely hard to find. I might recommend this game to a parent looking for something for an 9 yr. old but that's about it. besstan, please come back and give a reason why this game is not for you.

[Post New]by harrycjr1 on Sep 11, 09 8:03 PM
I am really frustrated with this game purchase. I tried the trial and it was okay. I meant to purchase another game, but accidently clicked on this one. Not the worse thing, but I didn't realize how close I was to finishing the game - and the game ended so abruptly and without any real rhyme or reason.....now I am really kicking myself!
This isn't the first time that I have been disappointed - finding that I was so close to finishing a game and having nothing to really look forward to.

ARRGGH!

Go to: