bfgBering
Clownfish
Clownfish
851 Posts

Nancy Drew Dossier: Resorting to Danger blog walkthrough is now available!

[Post New]by bfgBering on Aug 27, 09 9:00 AM
Hi Fishies!

Just wanted to pop by and let you all know there is a blog walkthrough available for Nancy Drew Dossier: Resorting to Danger !

You can get to the walkthrough by clicking below.

Nancy Drew Dossier: Resorting to Danger walkthrough

Happy gaming !

azmesa340
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

Re:Nancy Drew Dossier: Resorting to Danger blog walkthrough is now available!

[Post New]by azmesa340 on Aug 27, 09 7:55 PM
thanks so much - was really stuck!

castellerin
Herring
Herring
347 Posts

[Post New]by castellerin on Aug 27, 09 8:04 PM
wow, that sure didn't take long, you guys are good lol!

[Post New]by cgoloversic on Aug 30, 09 4:15 PM
Chapter 13 when the ingot piece falls out of the mouse house to the floor you can not click on it to put in the melting pot

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Aug 31, 09 4:54 AM
cgoloversic wrote:Chapter 13 when the ingot piece falls out of the mouse house to the floor you can not click on it to put in the melting pot
You should lift the drain cover in the middle of the floor and get the crucible. Then you can combine the ingot and the crucible. Good luck!

[Post New]by amaeker on Sep 1, 09 7:38 PM
LizzieK wrote:
cgoloversic wrote:Chapter 13 when the ingot piece falls out of the mouse house to the floor you can not click on it to put in the melting pot
You should lift the drain cover in the middle of the floor and get the crucible. Then you can combine the ingot and the crucible. Good luck!

I am having the same problem I get the crucible but I can still not click on the ingot

[Post New]by receipt on Sep 2, 09 11:20 PM
I'm having the same problem too. I can't select the ingot on the floor. It's as if the ingot isn't a selectable item. I can select the key mold, the mop water, the kiln, and the fluffy towel. I used the key on the left lock. The crucible and the screwdriver are in inventory. A thought, however, after using the screwdriver on the top door of the furnace, my screwdriver stayed in the inventory. With this sounding like a problem with the game, I hope a "fix" is coming out soon. I'd like to finish the game.

[Post New]by Laphinggrrl on Sep 5, 09 5:06 PM
I'm having the same problem too - it's making me crazy!

[Post New]by FrostShadow on Sep 6, 09 5:52 PM
I have the same problem !!!! Anyone get a fix yet???

moonweaver
Flounder
Flounder
2,108 Posts

[Post New]by moonweaver on Oct 24, 09 9:49 PM
I just finished this game tonight. As I recall, in the chapter with the gold ingot, the screwdriver was used more than once, but I can't be sure. That may be why it stays in inventory.

I enjoyed this game, except that I found the maze in the garden very confusing, and I had to find my way around in it three separate times: once to guide lost clients to a "rejuvenation station", once to find the dog, and once to collect coins from the statues. This took me a long time with each task, because I am not good at directions, so I did a lot of backtracking.

Surprisingly, I usually didn't mind defusing the bombs, though it took me several tries with each bomb.

I used a lot of hints withing the game, but only consulted a walkthrough twice. And both times I felt like slapping my forehead for being so dense. One was an anagram I couldn't solve, though I'm usually good at those. Even with the hint they gave me, it wouldn't come to me. The other was in opening the safe in the reception area: I had all the numbers right, but didn't think to click on SUBMIT.

I would like to play again, to try to get the top detective ranking, but I'll wait a while. The thought of facing that maze again any time soon is daunting.

Pat

[Post New]by moondreamer on Nov 3, 09 6:52 PM
I am unable to get past the phone answering game. I think my mouse is slow, plus, there are times I click and nothing happens,. Add to that I'm 65, uncoordinated and stink under pressure. Is there any way of bypassing the special games?

Edited on 11/04/2009 at 12:18:23 PM PST

okboss
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by okboss on Nov 27, 09 2:19 PM
moonweaver wrote:I just finished this game tonight. As I recall, in the chapter with the gold ingot, the screwdriver was used more than once, but I can't be sure. That may be why it stays in inventory.

I enjoyed this game, except that I found the maze in the garden very confusing, and I had to find my way around in it three separate times: once to guide lost clients to a "rejuvenation station", once to find the dog, and once to collect coins from the statues. This took me a long time with each task, because I am not good at directions, so I did a lot of backtracking.

Surprisingly, I usually didn't mind defusing the bombs, though it took me several tries with each bomb.

I used a lot of hints withing the game, but only consulted a walkthrough twice. And both times I felt like slapping my forehead for being so dense. One was an anagram I couldn't solve, though I'm usually good at those. Even with the hint they gave me, it wouldn't come to me. The other was in opening the safe in the reception area: I had all the numbers right, but didn't think to click on SUBMIT.

I would like to play again, to try to get the top detective ranking, but I'll wait a while. The thought of facing that maze again any time soon is daunting.

Pat

Stuck - walkthrough not helping on this...

[Post New]by 22vic22 on Nov 30, 09 2:03 PM
I am in the garden. I'm supposed to put the pig with Homer and then whatever he gives me to someone else, etc... Well, I had the pig down in my inventory and I hadn't consulted the walkthrough yet, as I wanted to try on my own. So, I went to each statue with the pig still there and all it did was sparkle and the face of the statue would come up. When I click on the face, it closes. I got tired of it so I left the game for a couple of days. Now, I have come back to it and my pig is gone and Homer won't give me anything, nor will any of the others. I'm in the garden and can't do anything except click on faces. I'm totally stuck. Please, can someone help me?

[Post New]by ebrina on Dec 2, 09 12:31 AM
im in the zen room and i have to change the directions to where the dog got sucked in at...now this big contraption is out and i dont know how to get the password i know its shark bait but how do i type it in

[Post New]by finflicka on Mar 23, 10 6:47 PM
This game is so ludicrous I can't believe it's on BigFish! The arcade games demand no thought process whatsoever, but merely exercises your fingers.
My 11 year old asked me, "Why don't you just play Spongebob?" I agree. In fact, it's more fun than this bomb.

Stuck - walkthrough not helping on this...

[Post New]by tamandtay on May 14, 10 12:24 PM
22vic22 wrote:I am in the garden. I'm supposed to put the pig with Homer and then whatever he gives me to someone else, etc... Well, I had the pig down in my inventory and I hadn't consulted the walkthrough yet, as I wanted to try on my own. So, I went to each statue with the pig still there and all it did was sparkle and the face of the statue would come up. When I click on the face, it closes. I got tired of it so I left the game for a couple of days. Now, I have come back to it and my pig is gone and Homer won't give me anything, nor will any of the others. I'm in the garden and can't do anything except click on faces. I'm totally stuck. Please, can someone help me?
im having the same problem please help!!!

[Post New]by diamondgirl53 on Jun 3, 12 9:18 PM
im in the zen room,doing facials . i'm am not able to get off of the last facial even though it has been done right . i hope i dont have to start over.

Go to: