[Removed by moderator]

[Post New]by jasmingirls on Jan 16, 17 3:52 AM

Edited on 01/16/2017 at 6:42:49 AM PST

Re:Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by Strolling4 on Jan 16, 17 7:07 AM
I am on level 55. I am working on my quests under Ragnus Sagesmith. On the page titled Magical Reward it asks to find the Evergreen Leaf. When I go to that page, an icon appears that says Level 53, 20000 to open. I have tried to open it with 20000 but it will not open. Meanwhile, I m stuck and cannot go any further in the game. What happens now?

[Post New]by Heather7NH on Jan 17, 17 5:37 AM
Sorry, yet another glitch cut me off...as I was saying, since the Lab has been requiring 10 to 20 unique stamps for the end quests, this is getting beyond tedious. It's taking me days just to finish one quest. Also, I'm unable to gift 6 of my friends as their boxes are frozen. Thanks for any help you can offer.

[Post New]by CleoAnneR on Jan 17, 17 8:39 PM
I have been having issues with freezing and I have to shut it down and reopen the game. This is frustrating as it seems to happen when I am trying to do the special part to get the extra cards before the holiday part ends. What can I do?

[Post New]by CleoAnneR on Jan 17, 17 8:41 PM
The issues I am having are going on in both my laptop Midnight Castle and my iPad Midnight Castle. Freezing and losing my cards when I win them. It only seems to happen when I am trying to gather the extra cards for the holiday part.

Rhysdux
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,151 Posts

[Post New]by Rhysdux on Jan 18, 17 6:50 AM
I have been told that the diamonds that were missing have now been replaced. All well and good, right?

Nope. Now I can no longer log into the game. Every time I try, I am told that my profile is being updated and to please wait a few minutes until after the update is done.

It has been almost fourteen hours since I got that notification. Surely the update should be done by now?

gernespieler
Catfish
Catfish
1,570 Posts

[Post New]by gernespieler on Jan 18, 17 8:38 AM
How is it possible that the game all of a sudden decides on its own who of my friends gets a present under the tree ???? After putting the first box under the tree of a friend and choosing the next one I got the info that I already gifted and I swear I did not even click on the room of that friend and this happened with several others, too. My boxes are now down to a minimum and I am not a happy camper

bfgIlinalta
1,820 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jan 18, 17 1:50 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know what you are experiencing in the PC version of Midnight Castle. There seems to be a few issues here that might be resolved by using our Help Pages and a few that will need to contact our Support Team for more assistance.

Rhysdux, I'm sorry this has happened. One of our Reps has recently sent a message regarding this issue and hopefully it is now resolved. If the game still provides that message, even after closing the game completely and reopening it, then please reply directly to the email that was received so we can look further into why this is occurring.

Strolling4, in this instance, it might be helpful to see if running the game with more permissions is able to get it to interact properly when opening that part. Sometimes, when a game isn't interacting as expected, running the game as an Administrator can help resolve that. Just in case it is helpful, the following steps detail how to run a game as an Administrator on Windows PCs:

Run Game as Administrator

Heather7NH, CleoAnneR, and gernespieler, it sounds like there are some issues being experienced that we would like to either learn more about or provide specialized troubleshooting for. In this instance, what I recommend is to contact our Support Team using the following steps.

For any problems that continue after trying those steps or for any players that need additional assistance with this game, I recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report and your in-game ID. Our Reps will do everything they can to assist with these issues and provide help as soon as possible.

Thank you all for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

Edited on 01/18/2017 at 1:51:29 PM PST

dogpenny
Clownfish
Clownfish
534 Posts

Sled dog eggs

[Post New]by dogpenny on Jan 19, 17 12:45 PM
I collected 2 sled dog eggs on the wheel but they did not show up in my inventory my ID is 545989. How do i get them?

bfgBellerophon
7,785 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 19, 17 1:15 PM
Hi dogpenny,

I'm sorry to hear that after collecting items on the wheel, they didn't show up in your inventory. Since we don't have the tools to access your game from the forums, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with details of what is missing as well as your player ID. Just in case it's needed for other players, I'll include a help article below on how to locate a player ID:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

Adnaram
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Adnaram on Jan 20, 17 12:57 PM
This has probably been asked and answered already, but I just couldn't go through 200+ messages to find out. (I know, that's lazy but I'm having a rough day) Anyway, I've re-installed the game onto my new computer, and it plays fine, but the game manager keeps telling me that I need to purchase the game and that I have only have 60 minutes left to play.

Also, on my old computer, when I clicked on the game's shortcut, it went right to the game, but now it opens the game manager and I have to play the game from there. Then, no matter how many times I tell the game manager to not open when I'm finished playing the game, it always opens when I exit the game and tells me I need to purchase the game.

My old computer ran Windows 7, and this one is Windows 10. Could that be the issue? If so, how do I solve it?

Thanks!
Maranda

[Post New]by debbiedevore1958 on Jan 21, 17 3:01 AM
I just got the update to finish the Fall Event and my game restarted at level one. My game Id is 114927, I had 3547350 coins, 10850 diamonds, all the pets, all the achievements except the shards, had 50 of the 3 part daily quests, 40 of the five part daily quests, 35 of the 10 part daily quests, had most of the room quests and was on level 74. I have been playing this game since it first came out and I would like all my stuff back I had 8 pages of crafted items, 28 pages of inventory, a lot of air ship items and a lot of food. I had 720 amulets had all the snow globes, all the dragons, had a nice supply of event items and an odd egg. Please restore my game.

[Post New]by grannykaren1999 on Jan 21, 17 6:56 PM
Game is freezing again. Loads to 99% and quits. I missed the fall, Halloween, Thanksgiving and some of Christmas. I went to check on the off chance that it might work and it did. But as soon as it went back to the old starting it froze again. Please help.

[Post New]by Darkstar_94 on Jan 22, 17 1:24 PM
debbiedevore1958 wrote:I just got the update to finish the Fall Event and my game restarted at level one. My game Id is 114927, I had 3547350 coins, 10850 diamonds, all the pets, all the achievements except the shards, had 50 of the 3 part daily quests, 40 of the five part daily quests, 35 of the 10 part daily quests, had most of the room quests and was on level 74. I have been playing this game since it first came out and I would like all my stuff back I had 8 pages of crafted items, 28 pages of inventory, a lot of air ship items and a lot of food. I had 720 amulets had all the snow globes, all the dragons, had a nice supply of event items and an odd egg. Please restore my game.

I hope whatever glitch is causing this gets ID'd and fixed soon - apparently I'm not the only one who has had weird things happen (the game just swapped 99% of my game with someone else's). While tech support finally got back to me & sort-of fixed my game, I am still minus all my inventory, eggs, pets, event items, acheivements, etc. I'm hoping they can restore from a slightly older backup - I'd rather redo a couple levels than lose all that inventory. It took me AGES to acquire all those items!

bfgIlinalta
1,820 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Jan 22, 17 4:43 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for continuing to report issues found in Midnight Castle. I just wanted to drop by real fast to offer some preliminary troubleshooting which may help out as well as how to reach our Support Team for any further assistance that may be necessary.

grannykaren1999, I definitely understand wanting to be able to get this game to play as expected rather than crashing, and if you haven't already tried the following preliminary steps, I recommend seeing if they'll quickly resolve that issue:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If that doesn't work, please contact our Support Team using the steps down below.

Darkstar_94, we definitely would like to continue helping if possible. Please feel free to reply directly to that last message received with a list of any items and specific amounts that still seem to be missing. Our Reps would be happy to help in any way they can.

debbiedevore1958, I want to apologize that there seems to be a loss of progress, I recommend contacting our Support Team using the steps below, and making sure to provide as much detail as possible about the account that had a progress loss. It might also help to provide the old ID and the new ID that is being seen, if the ID changed when the progress was lost.

Adnaram, I'm sorry to hear that the Big Fish Games app (Game Manager) seems to be having trouble running as expected, or is still appearing after a game is finished despite telling it not to. In this case, I recommend reaching out to our Support Team using the steps below.

If players need to contact our Technical Support Team, please do so HERE with your in-game ID and a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always happy to provide additional support for our games and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Just in case this is helpful, the following page contains a few guides on finding in-game IDs for our games:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Thank you for your patience. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM any of our active Moderators. We're all happy to help as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by vestasabra on Jan 22, 17 6:39 PM
I have over 20000 coins but it won't give me a blue Check to enter Level 47?

bfgBellerophon
7,785 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jan 23, 17 8:54 AM
Hi vestasabra,

Welcome to the Forums! I see that there is some trouble progressing in a particular point of this game. When unlocking new areas, the game will ask for certain requirements such as coins, items, and being at a certain level. Please be sure that all of the requirements are met. If you find that they are met and you are still unable to proceed, please reach out to our Customer Support Team with your player ID and a screenshot of this area. The support team has the tools to look into this for you. Just in case it's needed, I'll include help articles below:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Taking a Screenshot

Thank you for your patience. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

sewbizzy
Guppy
Guppy
119 Posts

[Post New]by sewbizzy on Jan 23, 17 10:01 AM
Since this forum seems to be quite active, I am asking here. What is the current response time for trouble tickets. I am at six days and counting with no response.

[Post New]by Zorvenna on Jan 24, 17 6:57 AM
I can't get the game to finish loading off the first screen. It just sits there and says please wait. My ID is 471095, content 1.14.10.1450, client 1.14.10.1441, server prop 1.14.101.1437 I have ran the Dr Felix but don't know how to attach it here. Please help I miss playing this game.

bfgPanthalassa
Flounder
Flounder
2,450 Posts

[Post New]by bfgPanthalassa on Jan 24, 17 8:52 AM
Hi All,

I wanted to stop in to offer some help for the issues being discussed here.

sewbizzy, I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received a response from our Customer Support Team yet. Unfortunately, due to the recent number of tickets they've received our Reps are a little behind on their normal response time. However, I can assure you that they're working hard to reach out to everyone who's contacted them.

I went ahead and contacted the Support Team, and they've been able to confirm that your ticket is in the queue to be answered. Though there may be a delay in when someone can reply, a Rep will be in touch with you as soon as they're able.

Zorvenna, I understand that the game has been frozen on the loading screen, and I wanted to thank you for taking the time to gather that information. If you haven't tried them already, I encourage taking a look at the troubleshooting steps in the following help article. These steps can be helpful in a variety of situations, including when a game isn't loading:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Run Game as Administrator

If the game still won't load properly I then recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with that player ID and Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are equipped to provide customized assistance, and they definitely want to make sure people are able to play their games.

In order to keep this thread and forum organized, I also wanted to request that people please make sure to keep this discussion reserved for reporting technical issues on the Midnight Castle PC platform. This helps the Moderation Team to track and report issues that are emerging, while also keeping the forums easy to navigate. If anyone has a question that isn't specific to one game, we invite you to contact one of our active Moderators. We're always happy to help.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgPanthalassa

Go to: