Jojo's Fashion Show 2

Re:Jojo's Fashion Show 2

[Post New]by ChynaSkye on Sep 7, 08 6:50 PM
Great game. I have tried the 1 hour demo at another site but I want to wait for BF to have it. I'd rather spend my credits here ;-).

[Post New]by kahluachip17 on Sep 7, 08 7:46 PM
I would LOVE to see jojo's fashion show 2! Come on BF! You had the 1st one now get the second!....please???

csurles
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
469 Posts

[Post New]by csurles on Sep 7, 08 9:31 PM
Jojo's Fashion Show 2 is great. I tested it and played the final trial version. I would love to purchase it through BFG . It plays like the first, but with some new additions, such as male models and new fashion designs. Great game.
Come on BFG, please please can we have it?????

[Post New]by tonyag0317 on Sep 7, 08 10:38 PM
This is a great game I tried it on another site! I really would love for Big Fish to put it on this site! =

montysgirl
Guppy
Guppy
144 Posts

[Post New]by montysgirl on Sep 8, 08 5:32 AM
Would definatley LOVE to have this game added to my big fish collection hehe! Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee release it soon

[Post New]by KristinSmith72 on Sep 8, 08 5:59 AM
I look for this game every day on BFG! Please add it to the site!

happypuddle
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by happypuddle on Sep 9, 08 2:26 AM
I would definitely get it if Big Fish got it. Jojo's Fashion Show was so much fun, would love to play more!

Edited on 09/09/2008 at 2:27:44 AM PST

[Post New]by septmommy06 on Sep 9, 08 7:29 AM
I really want to get this game on here!

[Post New]by yorkielady21 on Sep 11, 08 1:34 AM
I want to thank everyone who has reply to this post. and to everyone else please post a reply! We need all the help we can get. So tell BFG bring us Jojo 2.

Thanks

[Post New]by teaboo on Sep 11, 08 5:49 AM
Hi,
I posted on the other two subjects, but if this will help to get the game for us I will be happy to post again. I also tried the secend verson on another site and I'm waiting with bated breath for it to come on the BF site. I check EVERDAY!!!!!!!!!! Is anybody listening?

Thanks
teaboo

[Post New]by SlinkyEllie on Sep 11, 08 6:37 AM
I got tired of waiting and bought it elsewhere. it's far better than the first

[Post New]by cingirl77 on Sep 11, 08 7:39 AM
I have played the game on other websites and am just waiting for BF to have it. I'm getting impatient! I love that game! I have the first and was hoping there was a second one, and when it came out - like a month ago, I was ecstatic. But BF doesn't have it yet. What's the deal?

[Post New]by Starre88 on Sep 11, 08 8:32 AM
Great Game, I've played the 60 minute demo from another web site and I'm waiting for BFG to release it.
And waiting.....
Still waiting.....
patiently waiting......

[Post New]by tracysaywell on Sep 11, 08 8:36 AM
I would very much like JoJo's Fashion show 2 on this site!!!

seffi
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by seffi on Sep 12, 08 6:24 AM
hi. i like both jojo's fashion 1 and 2. they are excellent

[Post New]by mayabee on Sep 12, 08 8:26 AM
I have been coming to bf everyday to get jojo's fashion show 2 please please please add it

[Post New]by quantrelativity on Sep 12, 08 8:33 AM
I am also waiting impatiently for Jojo's 2. I have played it on other sites, but do love my game club prices here. The first one was one of the best games I have bought, one I have actually played through more than once. I keep checking for the new one every day! Finally broke down and spent my monthly credit on farm frenzy 2 thinking that inevitably it would show up the very next day, but no luck. Seriously will pay for an extra credit as soon as this one comes out.

[Post New]by yorkielady21 on Sep 12, 08 11:55 PM
Hey BF!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you reading these posts? Give your customers what they want!!!! Please

[Post New]by Everquest_Freak on Sep 14, 08 3:41 AM
waiting anxiously here and looking every day too. saving my game credit to rapidly hit the buy button when it comes available. i loved the 1 hour demo, found it at msn. i don't want to spend 20 dollars on it, i prefer getting my games here at reasonable rates. come on BFG, give us Fashion show 2!!

[Post New]by yorkielady21 on Sep 15, 08 12:41 AM
Ok Cake Mania 3 and no Jojo 2 ? Jojo 2 came out back in July!! What is going on? I am not going to reapply for the game club when mine expires. This is such fish ****

Edited on 06/10/2010 at 2:52:05 PM PST

Go to: