Megami
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

When I choose play it kicks me out

[Post New]by Megami on Aug 27, 09 8:15 PM
Once I had downloaded, it went through the introduction to the menu that shows "play" "option" etc.
I chose play. I get kicked out to my game.

Megami
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:When I choose play it kicks me out

[Post New]by Megami on Aug 27, 09 8:33 PM
When I create a new user I can play up to the jungloe room, but it kicks me out after that

tonleee
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

[Post New]by tonleee on Aug 27, 09 8:50 PM
Mine just started doing this. I was quite far into the game. My computer crashed while playing and after that, when I hit PLAY, it shuts down....I will be contacting CS...after I try a few things....if I get anything to work...I will let you know....I really like this game!

tonleee
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

[Post New]by tonleee on Aug 28, 09 6:48 AM
I just started another game....grrr....but it is working fine for me....Sorry it didn't for you. I haven't heard back from CS yet....

[Post New]by Co1ico1e on Sep 4, 09 12:39 PM
I cannot get back into the game. I think I was almost at the end, but I got kicked out and now I cannot get back in. When I hit play I just get sent back to my desktop. I got kicked out several times during play, but could always get back in. I don't want to have to start over at the beginning. I have re-installed and that didn't work. Any ideas?

xssa
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by xssa on Sep 7, 09 7:57 PM
i also amhaving the same problem. clearly it's the game. this is the first time i have had a probelm with a big fish game game.
the computer shut the game down, told me it had recovered from a blue screen error, and to update drivers and to re check the software.
then, when i tried to play again it wouldn't start. it kept booting me back to the opening screen asking if i wanted to play again.
big fish reputation is at stake here. they advertise bug free game but i think we found one.
i will be checking backhere every so often. if anyone gets ahold of big fish help let us know, please.

[Post New]by txedwina on Sep 13, 09 3:58 PM
I am having the same problem. When I finally figured out a way out of the first screen not letting me choose my saved game, I got really far in the game and my computer shut down. The first time it was my fault (forgot to plug it back in) but when I went to my saved game it was stuck with no way to start from a previous stage. A design fault as far as I am concerned. I had to start all over and now several time that I have played, it shuts down my computer and when I go back to play I am stuck where it left off. I have done this so many times I am ready to give up.

nita797
Herring
Herring
371 Posts

[Post New]by nita797 on Sep 13, 09 4:03 PM
You guys should contact customer service. Many of us played with no problems. However, if you are playing the demo it does not let you go past the jungle room. Even though it gives you 60 min.

Bobswife80
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Bobswife80 on Sep 21, 09 12:11 PM
same thing here be booted out and we paid for the game so not just the demo. Game is a great game but...

Go to: