lineck
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,140 Posts

Why spoil a great game developers LISTEN

[Post New]by lineck on Aug 27, 09 8:44 PM
It is so sad, what a great game but reading a lot in the forum they will miss out because they did not give some the oportunity to skip a few puzzles, The brain part of it is great but some have the brain but not the speed, Come on Developers read the forums if you want to make money give everyone the option to play. To me it is one of the Best games by far that I have Ever played but boy the speed part when you get near the middle on the bomb gets too fast, will have to use a walkthrough and that is a shame, remind me of the d****m crows again.

Cheers
lineck

angelize81
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,235 Posts

Re:Why spoil a great game developers LISTEN

[Post New]by angelize81 on Aug 27, 09 9:46 PM
LOL Sorry lineck I saw the crows comment and remembered what a pain they were for you......So it IS a good game though other than the puzzles part? It's supposed to be like the "Lights, Camera, Curses" style right? I really enjoyed that one, although I do remember getting horrible stuck in one scene that caused me at least one nervous breakdown and what I am most certain were at least 11 tiny strokes

lauder
Herring
Herring
358 Posts

[Post New]by lauder on Aug 27, 09 10:11 PM
yes resorting 2 danger is a great game but I can only play half of the game cause I cannot get thru receptionist area where you need 2 get 20 phone calls right I can only get 5. It's sad that they have taken this beautiful game and made it very stressful.

lineck
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,140 Posts

[Post New]by lineck on Aug 27, 09 10:17 PM
Hi
Yes it is not the Adventure type realy differant even to Light Camera Curses it is realy mainly puzzles and a little hidden opject but I just wish they would take the timer of I have been chasing this stupid dog around the garden and not happy I normally love animals but this one is realy trying my patience it will get a (kick) up the rump soon no dinner straight to bed. But in the whole a great value game but do not know if I will ever finish it because of some of the games, but so far I am slogging along.

Cheers
lineck

lineck
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,140 Posts

[Post New]by lineck on Aug 27, 09 10:20 PM
Lauder,
keep trying with the reception if I can do it you can, I was getting mixed up with the mud using the Zen instead of the jungle. if that helps any. Thankyou Prpida again for the hints and walkthrough they help.

lineck

FairyonPegasus
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,501 Posts

[Post New]by FairyonPegasus on Aug 28, 09 1:10 AM
lauder wrote:yes resorting 2 danger is a great game but I can only play half of the game cause I cannot get thru receptionist area where you need 2 get 20 phone calls right I can only get 5. It's sad that they have taken this beautiful game and made it very stressful.

It took me about 10 times of doing this one. I kept getting the zen and jungle rooms mixed up also and there were my 5 mistakes. That was harsh being fired so many times in one day!

[Post New]by veronicaglo on Aug 28, 09 3:01 AM
Hello everyone.......

Is this game awesome or what!? I see some are having problems finishing and like lineck said "don't give up. In the reception area it takes about 5 or 6 attempts (maybe a couple more) but the calls will slow down and once you get past the halfway mark the calls slow down enough to finish. Sometimes when a puzzle is really frustrating you just have to walk away for a bit. I do sympathize though. I was never able to finish lights, camera because the last puzzle was too much for me. I may find that the same is true for this one but I am loving it so far. I think this is turning out to be a great take on an old favorite(Nancy Drew Mysteries).

tuezdaye
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by tuezdaye on Aug 28, 09 9:14 PM
5-6 attempts at the reception phone?

If you try it about 20 times it will slow waaaaay down to "i'm on my last brain cell" speed, which is where I could finally get through it.

I have now officially given up for the evening at chasing that evil, evil through that maze. I may have to take dramamine before trying it again.

Yes, developers!! Yoohoooo. Those of us who may be too young for great eye/hand coordination, or had it and lost it 'cause we're up there (this would be me) could use a bypass on the speed tests.

You want me to chase the dog while not being able to see how to get to it, step close as it has a hyperactive fit and takes off again and dig up what where? I opt for finding a weapon and just shooting the &*^$#% thing. =)

IS there a way to get past this?

jq69
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by jq69 on Aug 31, 09 7:24 AM
help wih chap 31 anyone please HELP

glb613
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

Why spoil a great game developers LISTEN

[Post New]by glb613 on Sep 4, 09 1:07 PM
lineck wrote:It is so sad, what a great game but reading a lot in the forum they will miss out because they did not give some the oportunity to skip a few puzzles, The brain part of it is great but some have the brain but not the speed, Come on Developers read the forums if you want to make money give everyone the option to play. To me it is one of the Best games by far that I have Ever played but boy the speed part when you get near the middle on the bomb gets too fast, will have to use a walkthrough and that is a shame, remind me of the d****m crows again.

Cheers
lineck

Not being able to skip through the more difficult puzzles that are always a part of Nancy Drew game is why I haven't finished several of them. I'm not very good with eye/hand/mouse coordination and that makes finishing some of the games impossible for me.

Go to: