bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Sprill and Ritchie: Adventures in Time

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 28, 09 12:02 AM
Sprill and Ritchie are back in an all-new, Hidden Object game that will tickle your funny bone as much as it teases your brain! Having escaped alien captivity in the Bermuda Triangle, Sprill must now survive his best friend's outlandish experiments, which sends a temporal whirlwind ripping through time and mixing up items from different ages. To set things right, you must help Sprill collect everything that's out of place, in Sprill and Ritchie- Adventures In Time!

Re:Sprill and Ritchie: Adventures in Time

[Post New]by cleverclogs on Aug 28, 09 12:25 AM
Just a quickie - the blog walkthrough contains what looks like part of the description of the latest Nancy Drew game. Probably just an error on cut-and-paste standard opening, but are you sure that there's no other remnent anywhere else in the instructions?

[Post New]by pammy4662 on Aug 28, 09 1:55 AM
i just tried to check out the walk thru and it said updated 12-31-1969 lol i think theres a problem

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Aug 28, 09 2:02 AM

Hi Cleverclogs, thanks for pointing that out. I will make sure that someone updates that as soon as they get into the office.

Pammy

Here is the link for the Sprill and Ritchie:Adentures in Time Walkthrough on the BFG blog.

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/sprill-ritchie-adventures-time-walkthrough/

Thanks,

Margie B

[Post New]by orangemen90 on Aug 28, 09 10:44 AM
i downloaded the demo, but when i click play, the resolution is totally messed up. played with it my properties....to no avail...just get colors and little squares...any help for this.

fatbuttmut
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by fatbuttmut on Aug 29, 09 3:20 AM
margie134 wrote:
Hi Cleverclogs, thanks for pointing that out. I will make sure that someone updates that as soon as they get into the office.

Pammy

Here is the link for the Sprill and Ritchie:Adentures in Time Walkthrough on the BFG blog.

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/sprill-ritchie-adventures-time-walkthrough/

Thanks,

Margie B

Margie, thanks for posting the link but it still only shows "updated 12-31-1969" and no walkthrough. There must be some mistake in there.

rainroosty
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by rainroosty on Aug 29, 09 4:27 AM
! I can't get past the title of this one !

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Aug 29, 09 6:02 AM
fatbuttmut wrote:
margie134 wrote:

Margie, thanks for posting the link but it still only shows "updated 12-31-1969" and no walkthrough. There must be some mistake in there.

Try this link, it should work:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/sprill-and-ritchie-adventures-in-time-walkthrough

I think I had an extra symbol in there. Thanks for bringing it to my attention

Margie B

nikoko
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by nikoko on Aug 29, 09 8:17 AM
Hi

I played the demo last night and, with about 9 minutes to go, my computer shut down. Weird. Too late to investigate. In case it was this game, I deleted and redownloaded and bought the game. I have just been playing it again and my computer turned itself off again - after about 15 minutes of playing. Any suggestions?

Bobswife80
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by Bobswife80 on Aug 29, 09 9:38 AM
The game ran fine until I finished the aquarium puzzle, the game locked p access error came up and close it down. Anyone else out there have this.

[Post New]by kidmud on Sep 1, 09 7:59 PM
I am stuck making tea. I can't put the pot, cup or the leaves on the table. Is it locked up. Any body have this same problem.

Edited on 09/01/2009 at 7:59:57 PM PST

[Post New]by maggyanne123 on Sep 2, 09 9:52 AM
Im having the same problem with the tea pot leaves and cup...cant do anything??? Does anyone know the answer or is the game locked up???

[Post New]by kitty242 on Sep 4, 09 9:32 AM
kidmud wrote:I am stuck making tea. I can't put the pot, cup or the leaves on the table. Is it locked up. Any body have this same problem.

You have to mix it while its in your bag,first water in cup and then leaves.

Go to: