bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Sprill and Ritchie: Adventures in Time forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 28, 09 12:02 AM
Welcome to Sprill and Ritchie: Adventures in Time forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Sprill and Ritchie: Adventures in Time players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Sprill and Ritchie: Adventures in Time forum

[Post New]by pammy4662 on Aug 28, 09 1:53 AM
hmmm i tried to check out the walk thru and it said updated dec 31 1969 kind of wrong i think lol

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Aug 28, 09 1:57 AM
pammy4662 wrote:hmmm i tried to check out the walk thru and it said updated dec 31 1969 kind of wrong i think lol

Here is the link for the Sprill and Ritchie:Adentures in Time Walkthrough on the BFG blog.

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/sprill-ritchie-adventures-time-walkthrough/

Margie B

[Post New]by cldbcll on Aug 28, 09 11:21 AM
pammy4662 wrote:hmmm i tried to check out the walk thru and it said updated dec 31 1969 kind of wrong i think lol
i seen the 1969 too. the game is pretty good tho.

bbelle
Clownfish
Clownfish
795 Posts

[Post New]by bbelle on Aug 28, 09 1:50 PM
Margie,
I am stuck with the robot. I got it up to putting the arms on but when I click thay won't stay. What do I do?

bbelle

vickynant
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by vickynant on Aug 29, 09 12:17 PM
i will even take the old time thing, i don't care when it was updated...im that desparete...love it but cant get past the cemestery part...how many drops of what colors...same with the lara jones one too...thanks for looking...

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

[Post New]by MargieB on Aug 29, 09 1:42 PM
bbelle wrote:Margie,
I am stuck with the robot. I got it up to putting the arms on but when I click thay won't stay. What do I do?

bbelle

Hi bbelle, not sure why it is not letting you continue if you got that far. The best thing you could do is exit that puzzle and it should reset it. If the problem persists I would contact customer support. Wish I had a better answer for you.

Margie B

Tea93
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Tea93 on Aug 30, 09 8:01 AM
Hi everyone...

I'm really enjoying this game.... but i'm at the repairing the generator part, and i'm collecting the pieces....

i've used a hint to find the last piece and i need to use the screwdriver to get it... problem is... it's right inside the twinkling area, so i can't get it..... any suggestions?

thanks for your help!!

[Post New]by cherub54321 on Aug 30, 09 8:34 AM
Hi! Can you please tell me how I would report a possible glitch to tech support? I am in the fountain room with the mannequins. I'm stuck. The pointer with the green cog that goes around when I place the pointer over an object-starts going around when I click on the right-hand statue--and the mannequin which is 2nd from the right. I cannot move any more hats. The mannequin 2nd from right has no hat...and there is no other hat to be found. I can't proceed without finishing this level. Where do I go from here? Please help.

[Post New]by bcuevas on Aug 30, 09 8:41 AM
I'm stuck at changing the hats on the manequins. I can pick up a hat, but how do you swap it with another? I've tried everything and can't make it work.

Belinda

bgi1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by bgi1 on Aug 30, 09 8:49 AM
use the white statue as a placeholder.

bgi1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by bgi1 on Aug 30, 09 8:51 AM
cherub54321 wrote:Hi! Can you please tell me how I would report a possible glitch to tech support? I am in the fountain room with the mannequins. I'm stuck. The pointer with the green cog that goes around when I place the pointer over an object-starts going around when I click on the right-hand statue--and the mannequin which is 2nd from the right. I cannot move any more hats. The mannequin 2nd from right has no hat...and there is no other hat to be found. I can't proceed without finishing this level. Where do I go from here? Please help.

use the white statue as a place holder

[Post New]by cherub54321 on Aug 30, 09 8:52 AM
The white statue no longer works for placing hats on it. None of the hats will move now.

[Post New]by bcuevas on Aug 30, 09 2:46 PM
I have the same problem. The manniquin 2nd from the left has no hat and I can't find one for it. I can't move anything at all.

[Post New]by tiffichels on Aug 30, 09 7:53 PM
Me too...can't find the 5th hat...the one that goes on the second guy..the one with the red and gold clothes.....errrrgghhh!!

[Post New]by kitty242 on Sep 6, 09 2:59 AM
How do i obtain this trophie: Temporal Flow? I `ve gotten all other trophies but not the temporal flow. So if anyone got a clue on how i can get it,plz tell me how.

[Post New]by tmmb40 on Sep 22, 09 12:35 PM
bcuevas wrote:I'm stuck at changing the hats on the manequins. I can pick up a hat, but how do you swap it with another? I've tried everything and can't make it work.

Belinda

[Post New]by tmmb40 on Sep 22, 09 12:36 PM
put the hat on the statue to the right then move the others.

Go to: