Problems starting this game from 'Play Again' button in BFG Manager

[Post New]by BalsallHeathen on Sep 12, 15 11:07 AM
This game was running without problem under Win 7, but I have had a problem with this particular game since upgrading to Win 10. When I click on the play again button in BFG Manager I get an Ooops, something went wrong box come up. I duly detail my problem in the space provided and click on Send Now button, but then I get a message saying try again. No matter how many times I try it just keeps repeating try again. and I have to click the Don't send button to get out of it.
Strange thing is... When I click on the Play Again for a second time, as long as I haven't rebooted my PC since I clicked the Don't send button then the game will load and appears to works as expected[b].

I would have sent an image of the box, but can't seem to find a way of attaching one to this text.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Problems starting this game from 'Play Again' button in BFG Manager

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Sep 12, 15 4:15 PM
Hi BalsallHeathen,

Thank you for taking the time to post here. From what you've described, this issue falls under the "crash" category.

To start, the following help article may be useful:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you'd like additional assistance, I recommend that you contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help.

Since this thread is regarding a tech issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. If you notice any other tech issues in the future, you're definitely welcome to post in the following thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Graven: The Purple Moon Prophecy here!

Best of luck,

bfgWaimea

Go to: