Bonus game stuck?

sullysdragons
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

Bonus game stuck?

[Post New]by sullysdragons on Sep 12, 15 5:28 PM
I'm in the bonus game, and as far as I can tell, I have all the ingredients for the cure. I have the sheet telling me what to do (how to mix). I put the vials in the holder, so they are all there. But when I try to click on a vial to use it, it keeps indicating some vials are missing?

I'm at a loss as what to do.

tc_loki
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:Bonus game stuck?s

[Post New]by tc_loki on Sep 12, 15 7:01 PM
me too. tried uninstalling but nothing changed

i suggest you try contacting via the help page Sullysdragon

I will be

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Bonus game stuck?

[Post New]by prpldva on Sep 12, 15 8:37 PM
Hi sullysdragons and tc_loki:

Sorry you are having trouble. Do you have the 9 RED FLOWERS, MOSS, SEA SALT, BLUE PEARL, and BLUE FEATHER in your inventory? Just a theory, but you may not be able to start unless you have all the ingredients.

I hope this helps!

Game on!

PrplDva

sullysdragons
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by sullysdragons on Sep 12, 15 10:44 PM
prpldva wrote:Hi sullysdragons and tc_loki:

Sorry you are having trouble. Do you have the 9 RED FLOWERS, MOSS, SEA SALT, BLUE PEARL, and BLUE FEATHER in your inventory? Just a theory, but you may not be able to start unless you have all the ingredients.

I hope this helps!

Game on!

PrplDva

Yes, I have all those things, plus the recipe. It just won't let me start the process by picking up one of the test tubes.

sullysdragons
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

Re:Bonus game stuck?s

[Post New]by sullysdragons on Sep 12, 15 10:45 PM
tc_loki wrote:me too. tried uninstalling but nothing changed

i suggest you try contacting via the help page Sullysdragon

I will be

Let me know if they discover the problem?

[Post New]by Anera_Rendrag on Sep 13, 15 8:40 AM
I'm having the same problem. I have all the ingredients, the recipe and have placed all the vials but it keeps telling me some vial are missing

[Post New]by critterbuddy50 on Sep 13, 15 12:22 PM
I'm having the same issue. Have all of the items plus the recipe but get the message that I don't have all of the vials. Extremely frustrating. I experienced a blip or two in the game itself but worked past it by exiting and reentering. Now I'm totally stuck in the bonus chapter. Hope they have a fix for this. Game was great but expect no hiccups on CE's.

[Post New]by marijkee123 on Sep 13, 15 12:34 PM

Same problem here!

[Post New]by equus924 on Sep 13, 15 1:12 PM
Same here. I have all the ingredients and it won't let me make the potion. I had a bunch of problems with this game but was able to resolve them be deleting the game and re-installing. This problem wasn't fixed by doing that though.

[Post New]by rubyred99 on Sep 13, 15 7:34 PM
having same problem in bonus game.Very disappointed,I really enjoyed this game.

Menorca11
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Menorca11 on Sep 14, 15 5:34 AM
Exactly the same problem. It says vials are missing when they're not and I have everything else needed for the recipe.

angelfish106
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,378 Posts

[Post New]by angelfish106 on Sep 14, 15 6:07 AM
Curious. I made the potion fine; no issues with the vials at all. Couldn't do anything until I had every ingredient and you have to follow the recipe exactly but I didn't have any issues with making the potion or anything else in the main game or bonus

[Post New]by Hederahelix7 on Sep 14, 15 11:06 AM
I'm also stuck in bonus game and though I have all the ingredients and the receipe I keep being told I don't have enough vials. Please can you sort out someone?

doobiemom
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by doobiemom on Sep 15, 15 6:58 PM
Same thing. Very frustrating. When is someone going to answer us?

[Post New]by chezmah on Sep 16, 15 9:17 AM
I have the same problem with the vials. I have ALL the ingredients but i can not select the vials because it says i'm missing vials.... which i am not.... indeed very frustrating and i'm not alone with this problem..... i have even checked the strategy guide... am following the instructions perfectly and nothing. Can someone from BFGs give us a clue as to what is going wrong ???? I would like to finish the game !!!!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Sep 16, 15 10:20 AM
Hello, everyone!

Sorry you are having trouble. Tech support does not read these threads. They do check the support threads.

Your best bet is to contact tech support. Also, if you have not yet updated your video card drivers this month, I would try that, along with Adobe Flash and Shockwave.

I hope this helps!

Game on!

PrplDva

doobiemom
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by doobiemom on Sep 16, 15 6:10 PM
Hey all...I restarted the game with a new profile and had no problem with the potion.

TimeKilla
Herring
Herring
399 Posts

[Post New]by TimeKilla on Sep 20, 15 11:48 PM
I had all the vials, finished the potion, tested it doesn't work and I'm supposed to get info from my BIL but the game won't progress. It keeps telling me that I need to remake the potion but I can't click anything.

This is the only mad Head Game I've ever had a problem with and I am so disappointed.

Edit: Ok, I'm an idiot. I needed to cork a bottle to go forward.

Edited on 09/21/2015 at 12:32:58 AM PST

[Post New]by hoosierhasbeen on Sep 21, 15 10:14 AM
I'm having trouble in bonus after getting the two torches lit. Door opens, flames shoot up and is stuck in same loop. I can't do anything and must exit via Ctrl/Alt/Delete. Tried several times.

[Post New]by graykoala99 on Sep 21, 15 3:08 PM
hoosierhasbeen-
I had the same problem prpldva gave me an idea. did you click on the torches, there is a mini-game with gems attached to that. It has to be played first before you can proceed. I got through today. Good luck, graykoala99

Go to: