Shipwreck rock area

[Post New]by ALEXinCA on Sep 13, 15 12:40 AM
I'm not able to go back from the rock area of the shipwreck. I did the seasons wheel 2 times and there is no exclamation mark on the map for an area to go. So I hit the hint button and it keeps showing the arrow to go down, I have only an acorn in my inventory and can go forward into the forest area again from the rocky shipwreck area. Waterfalls and rocks and tree roots. What am I missing?
Thanks, alexinca

felinefi
Guppy
Guppy
148 Posts

Re:Shipwreck rock area

[Post New]by felinefi on Sep 13, 15 7:52 AM
Hello Alex: The same thing happened to me and I got so frustrated I started moving forward to other areas. I think when I got to that area where the one-eyed statue and the tree are a dialogue/cut scene occurred and I was able to perform other tasks.
Cheers! Fi

[Post New]by stuckagain2 on Sep 14, 15 7:40 AM
I have exactly the same problem, but have been backwards and forwards at least twice. I have 3 pieces of glass and a horse but nothing to get the piece out of the well with. Anyone any ideas?

thanks

wolfrun_cb1
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by wolfrun_cb1 on Sep 22, 15 5:50 PM
I am also having this problem. I totally agree that it is very frustrating. I might start the game over but if I have to do that and still have this same problem, I will lose it!

cbwiest
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by cbwiest on Sep 23, 15 9:51 AM
I don't think you have to go back to the shipwreck. I tried also. Decided to go back to Hall of Winter and tree man talked to me and gave me a bracelet to revive the forest (I was then in the Hall of Spring). After reviving the forest I went back and he sent me on to the Lake Shore. I'm now back in the game.

shripch
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,952 Posts

[Post New]by shripch on Oct 4, 15 8:25 AM
cbwiest wrote:I don't think you have to go back to the shipwreck. I tried also. Decided to go back to Hall of Winter and tree man talked to me and gave me a bracelet to revive the forest (I was then in the Hall of Spring). After reviving the forest I went back and he sent me on to the Lake Shore. I'm now back in the game.

Thank you so much! I was considering doing all that business of reloading the game ........then I remembered! The forums! And yep, you did the trick

shripch
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,952 Posts

[Post New]by shripch on Oct 4, 15 8:25 AM
cbwiest wrote:I don't think you have to go back to the shipwreck. I tried also. Decided to go back to Hall of Winter and tree man talked to me and gave me a bracelet to revive the forest (I was then in the Hall of Spring). After reviving the forest I went back and he sent me on to the Lake Shore. I'm now back in the game.

Thank you so much! I was considering doing all that business of reloading the game ........then I remembered! The forums! And yep, you did the trick

Go to: