bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Lost City of Aquatica forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 29, 09 12:02 AM
Welcome to Lost City of Aquatica forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Lost City of Aquatica players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

besstan
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,053 Posts

Re:Welcome to Lost City of Aquatica forum

[Post New]by besstan on Aug 29, 09 1:44 AM
sorry this game rubbish only played for 10 min it sticky and no where near a patch on around the world in 80 days or call of atlantis or the hidden depths so a lot of and no from me some of you fishies might like it but i thought it more of a kiddies game to you all besstan

hickorybabe
Minnow
Minnow
224 Posts

[Post New]by hickorybabe on Aug 29, 09 10:35 AM
i really liked it but it freezes to much I hope bf fixes this problem

[Post New]by kynzlie on Aug 29, 09 11:26 AM
I like this game, but it freezes up and you can't play the game. I hope they get this fixed.

machamc
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by machamc on Aug 29, 09 12:32 PM
Sorry, but I found this very boring. Interesting concept but match 3 part is slow and not much fun. No problems with game play or graphics, just boring, not nearly as much fun as Lost in Reefs.

purusty
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by purusty on Aug 31, 09 9:11 AM
among other problems the game wont shut down when I go to main menu.I have to practically shut down my computoer to get rid of the game.

EndlessSerpent
Guppy
Guppy
150 Posts

[Post New]by EndlessSerpent on Aug 31, 09 2:59 PM
Way too many bugs in this game. Biggest complaint is that it freezes up, a lot.

[Post New]by drbanks5 on Aug 31, 09 6:14 PM
I havent had any problems with this game until I got to this one puzzle. I finish the puzzle but it doesnt recognize that I have finished it. I have tried it 4 times with the same result. I also shut the game down and restarted. Finished the puzzle and nothing happens. I cannot go forward because no matter what building I use to start a puzzle, it is the same puzzle that wont show that I finished it. Is there a patch for this or a trick to get it to know that the puzzle is finished?
Thanks

joy75
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by joy75 on Sep 3, 09 1:41 PM
is there a way to get past the game that will not admit i have finished it? or is the game dead in the water at this point?

[Post New]by WJUDI08 on Sep 3, 09 5:44 PM
Game performance is awful. It works in fits and starts at best. See no mention of BFG's intention to make corrections to this game. How about a game credit or at the least a fix.

[Post New]by patriciablake on Sep 5, 09 8:35 AM
The game does freeze up a lot and is difficult to exit the game. Looks like a good game concept but it does not play well.

Signe28
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by Signe28 on Sep 5, 09 4:50 PM
I am having the same issues as most are reporting. Game freezes when you have a large cascade, but mine does eventually come back.

The larger issue is the hidden row problem. I am stuck too and can't get past the puzzle that has the row at the bottom. You can't see it you can't play it!

I have completed the darn puzzle four times and I was so relieved to see some of the others figured out it was a hidden row. I thought I was going mad!

I hope there is something that can be done for the game, cuz I do like it.

[Post New]by wedsue1 on Sep 6, 09 2:49 AM
I am having the same propblem with this one game board, are they going to fix the problem. Also the game freezes when there is a large cascade but does come back on.

thanks

[Post New]by PrinJess on Sep 6, 09 4:57 PM
No problem with graphics, it's just on one level the grid cuts off on the bottom and I can't reach it. I can't even finish the game because every building has the same grid. I liked the game until I came up with this problem. It needs to be fixed.

[Post New]by russero on Sep 9, 09 8:35 PM
I am having the same problem with the "hidden row". I have changed the resolutions and restarted the computer but still cannot seem to fix the problem

[Post New]by animalhouse8 on Sep 13, 09 1:07 AM
yeh im stuck on 1 of the puzzles too wont recognize that i have cleared all the blue squares sucks

cant go no futher i really liked the game too.

[Post New]by animalhouse8 on Sep 13, 09 1:10 AM
is that why i cant finish the 1 puzzle there is a hidden row?

[Post New]by Oletmenilhun on Oct 5, 09 4:20 PM
whats the deal? refund everyones money

ilean50
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by ilean50 on Oct 7, 09 11:17 AM
[i]

I am glad to see I am not the only one having this problem. I have tried evey fix I can think of to no avail. Think BF will give us a refund?...haha

ilean50

[Post New]by Oletmenilhun on Oct 8, 09 3:47 PM
fix this. blocks are missing at bottom of screen
cant win

Go to: