How Long Is This Game?

[Post New]by surfkitty on Aug 29, 09 12:16 AM
I really liked the demo, despite my having become somewhat bored with hidden object games lately. But I'm a bit short on cash, so don't want to buy it if it's short ... I played through I think about 5 or 6 levels in the demo for reference.

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

Re:How Long Is This Game?

[Post New]by govegril on Aug 29, 09 3:09 AM
This is a long game. I played yesterday evening, during the night and most of today and still going.
You can check the blog walkthrough as a reference to how long the game is.

It is good value if you enjoy this game and like longer games

forensicMD
Clownfish
Clownfish
529 Posts

[Post New]by forensicMD on Aug 29, 09 11:46 AM
There are at least twenty levels and the game seems, in my book, to go on forever. I would read all the comments before I decided whether or not to buy it!

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Aug 29, 09 11:53 AM
Great to hear that this game lasts such a long time, govegril--and that it isn't starting to feel like Escape from Rosecliff Island!

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Aug 29, 09 12:38 PM
Howatch wrote:Great to hear that this game lasts such a long time, govegril--and that it isn't starting to feel like Escape from Rosecliff Island!

No lol, a bit more exciting that Rosecliff which droned on and on with same rooms and objects to search and not much in the way of puzzles in between. The different puzzles on Sprill sure keep you on your toes with new challenges

JessF
Clownfish
Clownfish
773 Posts

[Post New]by JessF on Aug 30, 09 5:38 PM
Sad to say I thought it was way too long. I got really bored with the HOG scenes though the mini games were quite good.

The characters drove me crazy. The developers could at least have made a few different close up videos. Both animals made exactly the same moves every time - except for the lupus scene. I used more hints than I ever have before just to get to the end.

Wish I could pass the game on to another fishie since I am going to delete it.

Whopper_Whale
Minnow
Minnow
215 Posts

[Post New]by Whopper_Whale on Sep 3, 09 8:52 PM
It can EASILY take you a whole afternoon. It took me about 3-4 days of stopping & playing.

Go to: