General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

NEW magic miser achievement...ERROR? TY Mods for Response

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Sep 13, 15 1:22 PM
Seems there is an oversight in the achievement for the second cup for the "Magic Miser"........
the first cup required 1000 magic shards to collect
the second cup requires 50,000........??? is this correct??? yes @ this point

COMPLETELY OUT OF LINE AND UNFAIR..........no other achievement climbs 50 times the prior to achieve it.........

Please explain the indescretion..........and reasons to this travisty.....

**D@NgeR**......long time participant of this awsome game......
would love to see a response from BF Mods on this and maybe get a resolution or change like before when there was a discrepency with a craft.......which called for 2000 stamps and 6 coins........was eventually changed with player Apollo's inquery to 6 stamps and 2000 coins.......

regarding this particular newest achievement....Magic Miser it seems to me there is one too many zeros for the second cup achievement........reads 50,000 and should read 5,000...........thank you for any response in regards to this issue and happy gaming

**D@NgeR**......./ Mark Joseph Martinek.....out

Edited on 09/14/2015 at 11:07:50 AM PST

jakeybubby
Clownfish
Clownfish
585 Posts

Re:NEW magic miser achievement...ERROR?

[Post New]by jakeybubby on Sep 13, 15 1:50 PM
Hello Mr HoBo Joe. Have you completed the first of the Wizard achievements? I do not recall how many items you need to convert into magic shards, but the second part of the achievement wants 1,000 items converted into magic shards for a reward of 10 diamonds. That also seems a little over the top to me.

Lisa/AKA Bougie

NoFishToday
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by NoFishToday on Sep 13, 15 1:59 PM
Attention Mods! This has to be a typo. Please let us know if 50k is correct. Common sense tells me it should be 5k.

Edited to add: I will not be converting 1000 items for 10 diamonds, as I have not yet lost my mind.

Edited on 09/13/2015 at 2:01:54 PM PST

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Sep 13, 15 2:02 PM
jakeybubby wrote:Hello Mr HoBo Joe. Have you completed the first of the Wizard achievements? I do not recall how many items you need to convert into magic shards, but the second part of the achievement wants 1,000 items converted into magic shards for a reward of 10 diamonds. That also seems a little over the top to me.

Lisa/AKA Bougie

I have completed that one......a bit crazy.....but still within the confines of reason......
the magic miser is unfair for the fact it is a 50x jump in requirements......totally unfair and out of sorts with the flow thus far......**D@NgeR**

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Sep 13, 15 2:11 PM
NoFishToday wrote:Attention Mods! This has to be a typo. Please let us know if 50k is correct. Common sense tells me it should be 5k.

Edited to add: I will not be converting 1000 items for 10 diamonds, as I have not yet lost my mind.

At least there are friends with the insight to perceive the gravity of afor mentioned "second cup" achievement....and what it could potentially take.....litterally to achieve it......THEN.....the onous to see the third cups requirements involved in it........the horror!!! **D**

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Sep 13, 15 2:35 PM
LOL NoFish.............I HAVE lost my mind and still wont be converting 1,000 items for 10 lousy diamonds!

[Post New]by BlazeDuskdreamer on Sep 13, 15 3:01 PM
Given that they reward in a fair amount of diamonds, this really doesn't seem over the top to me for the first two anyway. 50,000 is a bit much, to say the least. How many diamonds does it reward? (Because obviously being a fairly new player, I am not all the way to that one yet.) I'd say if it's a large amount of diamonds, then it's fair and frankly rather easy for high level players who have all the HOS open to achieve. Not so much for those of us who don't yet have it open but we'll get there with time.

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Sep 13, 15 3:30 PM
BlazeDuskdreamer wrote:Given that they reward in a fair amount of diamonds, this really doesn't seem over the top to me for the first two anyway. 50,000 is a bit much, to say the least. How many diamonds does it reward? (Because obviously being a fairly new player, I am not all the way to that one yet.) I'd say if it's a large amount of diamonds, then it's fair and frankly rather easy for high level players who have all the HOS open to achieve. Not so much for those of us who don't yet have it open but we'll get there with time.

You are missing the facts of this magic miser achievement......50K is for the second cup....1000 was for the first.........so a 50x increase is not achievable in the least......imagine all the enchanting of inventory just to get 1000 shards.....then multiply that by 50.....just to get the second cup of said achievement......not to mention there is still another cup to get beyond the 50K to complete that said achievement........hope this clears the intel.....and now it is time to be shocked.... **D@NgeR** out

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Sep 13, 15 4:07 PM
Hey DangerZone, did you look at how much the highest level of upgrading the furniture... it's 20,000 EACH... that's 180,000 shards to get your room to look like Just John's.... I think that's why the second achievement is so ridiculous... upgrading the room is going to cost an arm and a leg...

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Sep 13, 15 4:16 PM
gohill wrote:Hey DangerZone, did you look at how much the highest level of upgrading the furniture... it's 20,000 EACH... that's 180,000 shards to get your room to look like Just John's.... I think that's why the second achievement is so ridiculous... upgrading the room is going to cost an arm and a leg...

the upgrede is 180K in coins to get the magical look......the upgrade for the just john look takes 8x1500 shards.......or 12K shards.....not coins. the 50K shards for the second cup achievement of the "magic miser" is not fair and this exact point is what I am miffed about......why it is a 50x increase in attaining a second cup of three.......**D@NgeR** out

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Sep 13, 15 4:22 PM
It has GOT to be a mistake.............with the same reasoning.........the third level of the achievement will be 50 times 50,000?

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Sep 13, 15 4:31 PM
sbaker2318 wrote:It has GOT to be a mistake.............with the same reasoning.........the third level of the achievement will be 50 times 50,000?

Yes........so if the only way to collect said shards is as it stands now......with no other way/ways beyond as is status.....I feel there is no other way but to call this "room" update and trina quest stuff useless and not worth any effort and a complete waste.........of everything this game thus far holds to......it would take years to just get that second cup and still be able to proceed along with the regular quests and levels......????? they need to delete a zero from that second achievement.......just my opinion.....**D** out

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Sep 13, 15 4:34 PM
General_hobojoe wrote:
gohill wrote:Hey DangerZone, did you look at how much the highest level of upgrading the furniture... it's 20,000 EACH... that's 180,000 shards to get your room to look like Just John's.... I think that's why the second achievement is so ridiculous... upgrading the room is going to cost an arm and a leg...

the upgrede is 180K in coins to get the magical look......the upgrade for the just john look takes 8x1500 shards.......or 12K shards.....not coins. the 50K shards for the second cup achievement of the "magic miser" is not fair and this exact point is what I am miffed about......why it is a 50x increase in attaining a second cup of three.......**D@NgeR** out

your right.. my bad... it's coins... I didn't really "look"... when I saw 20,000, my mind wouldn't let it "see" anything else... I don't even want to do the second upgrades for 1,500 a pop... no thank you!!!!

The 50,000 for the second achievement is CRAZY and if you're right and the 3rd achievement is 100x worse... it's not an achievement... it's a MIRACLE to get that many...

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Sep 13, 15 4:39 PM
unless you sel/enchant tonnage of inventory and click till infinity on those random butterflies........you my be long dead before getting half way to 50K...........there must either be other way to attain said shards besides what is in place now or they MUST reduce the shards to a more reasonable achievable status........**D**.....fuzzy peeved britches six and @NgeR**.......out

NoFishToday
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by NoFishToday on Sep 13, 15 4:40 PM
And we can't even use our rooms to sit by the fire, or take a nap...

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Sep 13, 15 5:29 PM
Maybe the Moderators will eventually read this thread and explain the unfair and over the top requirement with the Magic Miser achievement's second cup......

OR not........? **D** out

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on Sep 13, 15 5:31 PM
D, you'll probably have to poke a Mod to bring it to their attention. Mental images are the best!!!

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Sep 13, 15 5:42 PM
Rahia wrote:D, you'll probably have to poke a Mod to bring it to their attention. Mental images are the best!!!

I am soooooo mental rt now that the key to get only one each time for tonage of inventory to have some fun with this game is driving me to DELETE the freaking sensless Fng game......and take my smokes and bail......and live in the gutter next to a tin can and gum wrapper stuck in smuck and goo.......

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on Sep 13, 15 5:47 PM
Aww, now don't do that. It is getting rather frustrating the higher you go in Trina's quests. I think it would just be wise to walk away. It's what I have to do or I would be hitting the delete button so fast even Lord Chamberlain would raise an eyebrow. Although, he is still suffering from the beating I gave him with my pointer when I realized there were no new quests. He sulked behind the Flag for a day. It wasn't until I offered him a spare Bloodflow Potion that he came out, cane tucked between his legs.

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Sep 13, 15 5:55 PM
Rahia wrote:Aww, now don't do that. It is getting rather frustrating the higher you go in Trina's quests. I think it would just be wise to walk away. It's what I have to do or I would be hitting the delete button so fast even Lord Chamberlain would raise an eyebrow. Although, he is still suffering from the beating I gave him with my pointer when I realized there were no new quests. He sulked behind the Flag for a day. It wasn't until I offered him a spare Bloodflow Potion that he came out, cane tucked between his legs.

You do have sense of reason the knac to ease my angst with just setting this aside for the better.....and if ANYONE achieves any RED CUP completed any quest of the newest ones.....I bow at their leave and say their arse is blacker......!!!! **D@NgeR** OUT

Go to: