onemeg
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

Can't drag tiles to swap, ugh!

[Post New]by onemeg on Aug 29, 09 7:53 AM
This game ran properly on my machine, no errors or freezing...but! You cannot drag tiles to swap, you actually have to click the first tile, then click the second tile that you want to swap with. This is WAY too much clicking for me so I uninstalled. It's rather unfortunate because I actually liked the game, but that is a game breaker for me :/ Just thought I'd pass that info along.

ecblisa
Stingray
Stingray
5,078 Posts

Re:Can't drag tiles to swap, ugh!

[Post New]by ecblisa on Aug 29, 09 9:11 AM
Absolutely agree. I can't recall a match-3 game in years that wouldn't allow click-and-drag in swap mode.

Poodlebear
Manatee
Manatee
4,049 Posts

[Post New]by Poodlebear on Aug 29, 09 9:51 AM
Yeah, I'm a tile dragger as well and while I will play with having to click I'd really rather not. Just one more mark off on this game, which could have been great with a little more work.

Peace1369
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by Peace1369 on Aug 31, 09 6:27 PM
Have to say I agree with all of the above. I like the combining of building and match three but not when I have to click click click so much Now I will have to think hard before I consider buying afraid i would get to fed up with not being able to drag

onemeg
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

[Post New]by onemeg on Sep 1, 09 9:33 AM
Maybe they will read these and put out a patch that fixes that...I know, perhaps a pipe dream! But if they do, I'll buy it

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Can't drag tiles to swap, ugh!

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Dec 18, 13 8:44 PM
Not a pipe dream, an impossibility.

Elsewhere in these forums we seem to have been told that the only thing the developers read are the dedicated Tech-Only and Review threads. Everything else is players talking solely to each other--unless a Moderator is required to interfere.

Go to: