Additional Studies

[Post New]by sthrightwhale on Sep 13, 15 11:30 PM
Can someone tell me if there are going to be additional studies. Seems we have accumulated all these extra scroll once the subjects are all completed. At the moment, found them a great source of gold, but seems silly to be building universities and schools if they don't get a use.

Re:Additional Studies

[Post New]by NorthStorm on Sep 14, 15 8:17 AM
I would image so. We know that there's at least 2 other kind of housing building we can build and 2 more sets that we can't craft for now. That would probably mean at least 2 differents kind of sciences to study. They can always make it extremely costly to study and give us days to do so. Anyway, it's not with the schools and University that you can rebuild your scrolls, visiting the monster's lairs is still the best option.

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Sep 14, 15 9:35 AM
I would also add to what Northstorm said,

that there could also be more to read in the Library that would cost scrolls, such as about Poseidon, Hades, Aries, etc. with hopefully more statues to build to go with them.

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Sep 14, 15 10:02 AM
I'm aware of at least one more "science":
Spoiler:
It looks as though there is a Senate, which requires the studying of Democracy.

[Post New]by sthrightwhale on Sep 14, 15 10:51 PM
NorthStorm wrote:I would image so. We know that there's at least 2 other kind of housing building we can build and 2 more sets that we can't craft for now. That would probably mean at least 2 differents kind of sciences to study. They can always make it extremely costly to study and give us days to do so. Anyway, it's not with the schools and University that you can rebuild your scrolls, visiting the monster's lairs is still the best option.

my problem isn't getting enough scrolls, it's i have too many of them, and trade them to build up all my other supplies. I have noticed, that when we do visit the ruin, cave lava pit and Harpies , if our scrolls are full we don't get any more added our inventory

HoosierAmy
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,227 Posts

[Post New]by HoosierAmy on Sep 15, 15 4:44 AM
sthrightwhale wrote:
NorthStorm wrote:I would image so. We know that there's at least 2 other kind of housing building we can build and 2 more sets that we can't craft for now. That would probably mean at least 2 differents kind of sciences to study. They can always make it extremely costly to study and give us days to do so. Anyway, it's not with the schools and University that you can rebuild your scrolls, visiting the monster's lairs is still the best option.

my problem isn't getting enough scrolls, it's i have too many of them, and trade them to build up all my other supplies. I have noticed, that when we do visit the ruin, cave lava pit and Harpies , if our scrolls are full we don't get any more added our inventory

I'm here too, what I do is send the ship with 500 scrolls (the same amount you get from harpies nest) for gold. Then I load the harpie nest. And after two goes, I can buy 2 Chloris (sp) statues and something else small or go for three statues. And this increases my happiness one level ( just make sure you empty the manna/magic before it levels up)

Go to: