bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Kronville: Stolen Dreams

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 14, 15 12:29 AM
Walk the razor's edge between fantasy and reality!

When 12 children vanish from the once peaceful town of Kronville, a school teacher named Astrid becomes wrapped up in a mystery beyond her comprehension. Guide her as she investigates the disappearances, and uncover an evil plot involving an ancient artifact that can grant immortality.

Explore the city and solve cunning puzzles designed to keep you from discovering the truth. Can you stop a lunatic from gaining power over death?

j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

Re:Kronville: Stolen Dreams

[Post New]by j62janet on Sep 14, 15 1:46 AM
This game certainly needs a walk through, the hint isn't much good at all, and if a
walk through was supplied, I'd buy it!

greenshade
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by greenshade on Sep 14, 15 3:10 AM
j62janet wrote:This game certainly needs a walk through, the hint isn't much good at all, and if a
walk through was supplied, I'd buy it!

I agree about the hint system! I found a video walkthrough for the beta on utube which helped me find that ink blot test since the hint kept going to the sheet of paper with the steps on it. (the ink blot test had to be done before the coloring book)

pchy
Guppy
Guppy
143 Posts

[Post New]by pchy on Sep 14, 15 4:44 AM
I'm following the dialog and it seems correct, all is explained in what to do

[Post New]by shelterhill on Sep 14, 15 7:21 AM
Hm, the name of the herion is the same as mine, that is something I want to explore!!
Downloading now! [ but yes, it is a slowwwww download ]

Edited on 09/14/2015 at 7:29:07 AM PST

justaques
Stingray
Stingray
5,487 Posts

[Post New]by justaques on Sep 14, 15 7:28 AM
Was this game ever introduced before perhaps under another title? I downloaded and played a bit of it and it is very familiar.

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by _DD_ on Sep 14, 15 7:54 AM
justaques wrote:Was this game ever introduced before perhaps under another title? I downloaded and played a bit of it and it is very familiar.

The game was published in August 2015 at three different game portals already, and my beta-notes for it (was from BFG) are from July 2014. So, no different title, but quite a few possibilities where you could have seen it before.

justaques
Stingray
Stingray
5,487 Posts

[Post New]by justaques on Sep 14, 15 8:41 AM
I played to end of the Beta and it seems much easier to play so improvements were made to the hints and there is now a skip too which I'm sure wasn't there before when I first tried the game. As I got further into the story I found it very interesting and worth purchasing.

Thanks for all your help DD

Edited on 09/14/2015 at 8:44:29 AM PST

_DD_
Flounder
Flounder
2,115 Posts

[Post New]by _DD_ on Sep 14, 15 9:49 AM
You're welcome, justaques Glad to hear the Dev listened to their beta testers.

Petsitterkathy
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by Petsitterkathy on Sep 14, 15 10:13 AM
How do we do the blot test ? I just keep getting pointed to paper too. Also, the film should go into projector, but I can't get that to go either !!

Micha1234
Clownfish
Clownfish
910 Posts

[Post New]by Micha1234 on Sep 14, 15 10:39 AM
Petsitterkathy wrote:How do we do the blot test ? I just keep getting pointed to paper too. Also, the film should go into projector, but I can't get that to go either !!

Are you sure you're putting the film in the right projector?

As to the blot test....I don't really remember.....

MLC60
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by MLC60 on Sep 14, 15 10:40 AM
Try the one on her desk, not the one in the astronomy lab.

greenshade
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by greenshade on Sep 14, 15 12:07 PM
Petsitterkathy wrote:How do we do the blot test ? I just keep getting pointed to paper too. Also, the film should go into projector, but I can't get that to go either !!

Same thing was happening to me.. pointed to paper (which I read a DOZEN times) but I watched a walkthrough video on utube and saw where the ink blot test was NEXT to the paper... sigh

I didn't have any problems loading the filmstrip..

Hugs from Cinci

[Post New]by okristyk on Sep 28, 15 11:09 PM
I agree, this game needs a walkthrough. It seems archaic as well. The magnifying glass doesn't always appear over items that need investigating. I bought this game but will delete it from computer. Not impressed. Give me Eipix!!

Go to: