janny1953
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

bed in witch woods

[Post New]by janny1953 on Aug 29, 09 12:14 PM
i have followed strategy guide, but keep going round in circles and still cannot find the bed through the trees. has anyone any ideas how to find it please

joyciered
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:bed in witch woods

[Post New]by joyciered on Sep 8, 09 1:31 AM
Sorry I'm just as lost. I followed the walkthrough step by step but can't seem to find the bed or secret mansion. I've killed the snake and the witch and done all the walkthrough states. There must be something we are missing. I've spent 4 hours just in the woods! At least I'm getting a lot of gold

[Post New]by Alan_Pendragon on Sep 11, 09 12:41 AM
LOL Gold and XP I'm sure, you're going to become immortal!

In Witchwoods, the key is to NEVER follow the pumpkin trail.... I don't remember about a particular bed though.... O__o

hcopter51
Minnow
Minnow
293 Posts

[Post New]by hcopter51 on Dec 31, 09 12:21 PM
UPDATE: According to guide there is one that is a secret room.....

tstevens11
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by tstevens11 on Aug 1, 11 4:15 PM
theres more than one secret room

[Post New]by LadyWickah on Jan 4, 14 6:30 AM
[b][i] There is a bed to the left of the lost mansion, but I don't see what good it is, lol. I've clicked it several times and nothing. I am stuck in the mansion, trying to get the middle door open. Any help or ideas would be awesome.

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Feb 26, 14 6:08 AM
that gross looking bed to the left of the "mansion" is the entrance to the secret room... you don't have to click - just walk right through... like you're planning to sleep there... so from the south walk up to the bed like you're going to nap and voila! you should enter the room!

happy questing

Go to: