stuck on shop

[Post New]by key8060 on Aug 29, 09 1:36 PM
maybe some one can help me i have been in every page i can fine on big fish games to help me....i purchased babyalonia and got to the 7th round where it said to go to shop to buy.....i clicked on the piece and it wouldn't do any thing....i tried to go back and it would not take me back.....it was like it had froze.....i have shut down 3 times went back in and played up to that point and it still does it.....could some one help me......thank you.....[removed by moderator]

Edited on 07/29/2011 at 10:35:16 AM PST

HotTuna
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Re:stuck on shop

[Post New]by HotTuna on Sep 1, 09 2:46 PM
I'm stuck on level 84. Won't do anything. I'm really frustrated!

Ashm00r
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by Ashm00r on Sep 2, 09 6:40 AM
What do you mean, stuck? Does the game crash? Please give me a few more details about this.

[Post New]by mornin_glory54 on Sep 22, 09 7:09 PM
I am having the same problem. Everytime I go to shop the game freezes up. This has happened 5 times in a row. I have to go to Task Manager to shut it down and start over again.

stuck on shop

[Post New]by nallan on Sep 28, 09 6:02 AM
key8060 wrote:maybe some one can help me i have been in every page i can fine on big fish games to help me....i purchased babyalonia and got to the 7th round where it said to go to shop to buy.....i clicked on the piece and it wouldn't do any thing....i tried to go back and it would not take me back.....it was like it had froze.....i have shut down 3 times went back in and played up to that point and it still does it.....could some one help me......thank you.....[removed by moderator]

Edited on 07/29/2011 at 10:36:13 AM PST

Ashm00r
Guppy
Guppy
157 Posts

[Post New]by Ashm00r on Nov 11, 09 4:49 PM
please give me your e-mail address and I will help you like I did with key8060.

[Post New]by key8060 on Jan 18, 10 9:29 PM
i can't get out of shop....i'm on level 4...please help me.....[removed by moderator]....thank you

Edited on 07/29/2011 at 10:35:45 AM PST

dbuia
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by dbuia on Jul 29, 11 6:48 AM
Having the same problem with the shop...can't buy and the game freezes. can't use back button. have to force quit. Using Mac version. [removed by moderator]

Edited on 07/29/2011 at 10:35:56 AM PST

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Jul 29, 11 10:42 AM
Hey dbuia,

You might want to take a look at the following help article for some troubleshooting steps that help with game freezes:

Mac Game Errors

If this doesn't resolve the issue, please get in touch with Tech Support (you can click on this link) and our reps will be happy to help you further. Hope this helps!

-bfgArnoStyx

Go to: