Imdamamma
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,076 Posts

Help in the fountain room

[Post New]by Imdamamma on Aug 29, 09 4:34 PM
This is the room were you switch the hats on the manikins heads. I did not finish before I closed out this level, Now I can not find one of the hats. It is the black one in the middle. I have searched through and can not find it. It says in the walk through that it should be on the right or left hand side but it isn't. It also is not on the white staute. Anyone got an idea?

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

Re:Help in the fountain room

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Aug 29, 09 4:56 PM
Did you click the ball under the fish so that the plant on the right got watered and moved so you can see the mannikin on the far right? That's what stumped me on that level.

Imdamamma
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,076 Posts

[Post New]by Imdamamma on Aug 29, 09 4:58 PM
Yes I did and still can not find it. Would it be anywhere else other than on the statute? I wish I had the option to replay the level to see what went wrong.

Edited on 08/29/2009 at 5:00:23 PM PST

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Aug 29, 09 6:51 PM
the only places I was allowed to put the hats were on the mannikins and the one statue.

and this is probably one of those puzzles where the Hint will just say "put the hats on the mannikins" or something else utterly useless.

Edited on 08/29/2009 at 6:52:49 PM PST

Imdamamma
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,076 Posts

[Post New]by Imdamamma on Aug 30, 09 6:45 AM
you got it put the hat on the manikin. Duh. Do you think there is a bug in the game? I would hate to start over. I wander if customers service would know.

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Aug 30, 09 7:08 AM
It might be worth trying at least - see if you can click the top of the head on each mannikin, and the statue too. Perhaps the missing hat will magically appear.

fremaw
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by fremaw on Aug 30, 09 12:58 PM
I too am having problems in the fountain room. My red hat is stuck in the fountain for some reason and I can't put it on the manequin. Please let me know if anyone has a solution or has had this problem. Imdamamma let me know what support services says about whether this is a glitch in the game. Thanking you in advance for any help.

pobs
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by pobs on Aug 31, 09 9:03 AM
I TO AM STUCK IN FOUNTAIN ROOM I CAN NOT MOVE ANY OF THE HATS ITS LIKE ITS CRASHED ANY IDEAS

[Post New]by wobeed on Aug 31, 09 2:03 PM
I too am stuck in the fountain room.. I thought it was only me... I guess not..

Imdamamma
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,076 Posts

[Post New]by Imdamamma on Aug 31, 09 4:16 PM
I just went to try and play again and the hat is still MIA. This sucks.

[Post New]by ImJustSaying on Aug 31, 09 11:45 PM
I too am stuck in the fountain room. I can see the hat at the base of the left mannequin's feet. Is there a fix for this?

[Post New]by ImJustSaying on Sep 2, 09 9:51 AM
I just contacted support and there is not a planned new release and this issue has not been reported before I did today as i was informed. Peeps must inform support of the issue. There is no fix at this time. They did give me a credit for a new game.

Contact support peeps and complain to get a fix...

Mike4463
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Mike4463 on Sep 6, 09 9:35 AM
I have the same problem with the red hat stuck in the birdbath? click on it and try to get it to my last maniquin and it just X's me. Help !!!

kona93
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by kona93 on Sep 10, 09 9:16 AM
I too am stuck in the fountian room!!! I can not make the water change direction! According to the walkthrough, you are supposed to click on the base of the fish to make the water change direction and then get the last hat. I would think after about 1000 clicks you could get the hint to just show you exactly where to click! I am about to uninstall the game and chalk it up to pour choice and wasting a game credit!! 2 days is long enough to be on the same spot on a game.

[Post New]by Newf2000 on Sep 16, 09 8:59 PM
Count me in on being stuck in the fountain room! I have also spent two days trying to figure out a way past this and can't find one! I even contacted customer support this morning and they wrote me back and told me to come look at the forum. All I find her is more people with the same problem! Very very frustrating! Has anyone found a way to get past this? I really do not want to start over again and was really enjoying the game....

[Post New]by christina3737 on Oct 4, 09 3:53 PM
I finally figured out the fountain room. I had to start a new player to do so, when you water the plant with the fish fountain, immediately take the red hat and put it on the white statues head, this allows you to place all the hats on the correct manniquins. If your hat gets stuck in the birdbath you cannot get it back out. I had to totally restart my game,

Go to: