Warrior Statue

[Post New]by bjfunnymonkey on Sep 14, 15 7:20 PM
I can't locate the warrior statue needed for the altar. I watched a walk-through video and it showed the player receiving it from an HOS. I don't have this HOS. When I hit help, it tells me to take the copper lock. Then put it back, nothing other than that. Glitch or I messed up?

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

Re:Warrior Statue

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Sep 14, 15 10:36 PM
I think you and I are the only ones accessing this forum anymore. It seems we each have our own glitch that we're trying to work around. I don't know how many times we go to the altar as I've only been there once, but you might have to reinstall the game and start with a new profile if you didn't get the needed item from the applicable HOS. This has worked for me in other games but I'm having a different problem with getting stuck in a HOS that goes dark once I get transported outside. I submitted my Dr. Felix report to customer service to see what they have to say. You might try doing that if the reinstall and new profile trick don't work for you.

Re:Warrior Statue

[Post New]by bjfunnymonkey on Sep 15, 15 5:10 AM
Thank you for the advise and response, much appreciated. Sigh, That would be pretty damn annoying if I have to start this game all over again. Best of luck to you, thank you again

Go to: