Just to say hi

[Post New]by marialang1 on Sep 7, 08 10:44 PM
Just wish to say hi to all that play this game i love to play this game and thanks bigfish

Grannynoo
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
424 Posts

Re:Just to say hi

[Post New]by Grannynoo on Sep 8, 08 9:44 AM
I also love this game and now my husband is addicted to it. I finally had to download it on his PC as he was always on mine. LOL

Grannynoo
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
424 Posts

[Post New]by Grannynoo on Sep 8, 08 9:47 AM
Also forgot to welcome you to the forums. There are really nice people here and very helpful when you need answers.

Pucktweety
Herring
Herring
324 Posts

[Post New]by Pucktweety on Sep 8, 08 3:14 PM
Hello!

I bought this game ages ago and even though I got stuck very much so on a few levels near the end I've finally completed it although I still love. Bit raging they brough it to the games community although it's better having it on my game manager

GreyAlienGames
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

[Post New]by GreyAlienGames on Sep 11, 08 1:37 AM
Hi all :-)

@Pucktweety: So the game came out on the Game Community nearly 2 years ago. My job was to make a downloadable version that had more features and more polish. I did that and it was released in Dec 2007.

Pucktweety
Herring
Herring
324 Posts

[Post New]by Pucktweety on Oct 28, 08 5:13 PM
GreyAlienGames wrote:Hi all :-)

@Pucktweety: So the game came out on the Game Community nearly 2 years ago. My job was to make a downloadable version that had more features and more polish. I did that and it was released in Dec 2007.

o0o

I didn't know the game community came out first! i only ever noticed the game community one after i downloaded it in december 07

in all fairness i didn't actually play a single game on the community until last month...

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Oct 28, 08 5:17 PM
Nice to meet ya, marialang1. Welcome to the waters of BFG.

This is an addicting game. I'm on the third go-around at the moment. Step into lewbabes fault thread and pull up a barstool. And swim over to ChitChat and join the fun.

*fin waves to GreyAlienGames*

Thank you for the downloadable version. This game rocks!

Go to: