bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Egypt II: The Heliopolis Prophecy forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 30, 09 12:02 AM
Welcome to Egypt II: The Heliopolis Prophecy forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Egypt II: The Heliopolis Prophecy players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Egypt II: The Heliopolis Prophecy forum

[Post New]by ywclark on Aug 30, 09 9:08 AM
I have the game installed but cannot get it to play

lindac1220
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by lindac1220 on Aug 31, 09 7:32 PM
I am almost through this game and am really enjoying it. One question though. While getting the ingrediants fo make the tummy ache medicine, I used the honey to make the cure, then when I went to get beer, I had to give the girl either honey or willow leaves, as I had used the honey, I had to use the willow leaves, now I can't make the cure for the city because I can't find any willow leaves, anyone had this problem and is there a place I can get more willow leaves?? OK so that was 2 questions lol.
Thanks for any help hate to have to start this game over.
Lindac1220

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Sep 1, 09 12:08 PM
lindac1220 wrote:I am almost through this game and am really enjoying it. One question though. While getting the ingrediants fo make the tummy ache medicine, I used the honey to make the cure, then when I went to get beer, I had to give the girl either honey or willow leaves, as I had used the honey, I had to use the willow leaves, now I can't make the cure for the city because I can't find any willow leaves, anyone had this problem and is there a place I can get more willow leaves?? OK so that was 2 questions lol.
Lindac1220

You have two measures of honey- one for the remedy and the other to trade for the beer...

[Post New]by slouthain on Sep 5, 09 12:54 PM
lindac1220 wrote:I am almost through this game and am really enjoying it. One question though. While getting the ingrediants fo make the tummy ache medicine, I used the honey to make the cure, then when I went to get beer, I had to give the girl either honey or willow leaves, as I had used the honey, I had to use the willow leaves, now I can't make the cure for the city because I can't find any willow leaves, anyone had this problem and is there a place I can get more willow leaves?? OK so that was 2 questions lol.
Lindac1220

Jammie37
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Jammie37 on Sep 5, 09 10:12 PM
Hi!, I CAN NOT get through the drum game test. No matter what - I just keep playing the drum the way it's described and nothing happens. I love games like this with lots of logic and interesting history and story line, and this one is very nice. Somewhere I read you you can get a patch, but that site doesn't come up anymore. Any ideas? Thanks all! Peace out! -Jammie

[Post New]by bnvrosamond87 on Sep 5, 09 11:31 PM
jammie37 - did you ever get a patch or fix? I am having the same problem and cannot find a patch anywhere.
-v

[Post New]by bnvrosamond87 on Sep 6, 09 1:27 PM
Jammie-
I finally found something that kinda worked at [URL removed by moderator]
it downloads a "patched" version of the game. I saved the old eg2.exe as eg2_old.exe just to make sure it worked first (and it did). Adventure Co. Games bought Cryo Interactive (the ones who created Egypt II). You can check out their website [URL removed by moderator] and click the support tab across the top (the bottom link doesn't work) then at the top their is a section for patches where you can lookup Egypt II. Unfortunately, the link doesn' t work (for the same reason the links at the bottom don't work - their is an old directory in the path - I just manually typed in the path w/o the error (\tac\) and got the download. It still took me lots and lots of tries. The drums are suppose to light up and you hit the one that lights up (you have to get the beat down - it is basically 5 beats repeated, but the rhythm is critical). If the drums don't light up, I just hit escape and then restarted the scene again until they did. It took me about 5 times to get the rhythm and 4 times of restarting the scene within to finally get it to work. Hope this helps.
-v

Edited on 09/10/2009 at 10:57:22 AM PST

Downloads wrong game

[Post New]by Gatorgamez on Sep 6, 09 8:55 PM
Hi
This is the first time I have posted on this forum or any other from bigfishgames. When I click on the download button to download the game It tells me that I am about to download Sky Kingdoms. Could you please confirm that this is the Egypt II The Heliopolis Prophecy and not sky kingdoms that I am downloading.
Thank you for your time in advance.
Best regards
Tammy

netya
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

Welcome to Egypt II: The Heliopolis Prophecy forum

[Post New]by netya on Sep 14, 09 5:59 PM
Hi,
I have given away the beer , I can not get it back from the merchant
please help

[Post New]by sciencenerdp on Sep 19, 09 7:35 AM
I know one of you has already explained where to get the patch, but it seems big fish has removed all the links. I am very frustrated with BigFish. This is the first time I've purchased a game here that needed a patch to work, and I can't find one anywhere.

[Post New]by Mmonteleone on Sep 25, 09 5:59 PM
I think there's a bypass here: While the drums puzzle is up - keep on pressing the ESC key. Then you'll be allowed to moved on. Try that and see.

gailyannie
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by gailyannie on Oct 7, 09 2:46 PM
Can anyone give me a step by step for the first library slider puzzle? I just don't have the patience for it. Thanks.

[Post New]by smtgoofy on Apr 26, 10 5:54 PM
I also had to give away my beer to get willow leaves and now cannot get beer for the remedy? any tricks? this would be a pretty bad hiccup in game if you got this far and had to start over, lol

[Post New]by orangereply on Mar 14, 12 10:36 PM
I have the same "Beer" problem, please help!!!

Go to: