bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Fashion Apprentice forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 7, 08 11:00 PM
Welcome to Fashion Apprentice forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Fashion Apprentice players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Fashion Apprentice forum

[Post New]by Tomsgirl76 on Sep 8, 08 12:44 PM
I found the game too short. I was done in 2 1/2 hours. And the loading screens took forever. Do not waste your money!! I am regretting it.

GreenMeany
Herring
Herring
377 Posts

[Post New]by GreenMeany on Sep 8, 08 5:00 PM
I found the loading screens took forever and it kept slow dragging every so often. Not good!

[Post New]by tshaks on Sep 8, 08 5:41 PM
Help, I am having a problem with the level putting the flowers in the vases cannot get 3 of them in and sometimes the ones that went in before cannot go in again. What do I do?

Christym
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by Christym on Sep 8, 08 11:04 PM
I only played the hour trial and the game seemed cute, but perhaps a little cutesy. Didn't seem bad, but not worth buying either. Liked some of the interface - opening cabinets, pulling back window shades, etc - but hadn't really expected a primarily hidden object game. Guess I should have read the description more closely.

I liked the aspect of dressing the models, but overall wasn't all that impressed that it was anything we haven't seen a dozen times before. With a slightly different style.

Edited on 09/08/2008 at 11:05:09 PM PST

[Post New]by jesse72 on Sep 9, 08 3:20 AM
Can anyone tell me how to get through the level with the flowers and vases. I can't get some of the flowers into their vases!

[Post New]by drosati01 on Sep 10, 08 3:09 PM
I wish I would have read this before I bought the game. I agree with all of the comments.

The level with the vases is just wrong. The flowers don't always go in, one flower, that is on the lamp and goes on the right nest to the game bar, I have never gotten in. The others sometimes go and sometimes-- don't, this game needs fixed.

[Post New]by hellokitty08 on Sep 11, 08 3:09 AM
Hello, Can anyone tell me how you get those flowers in the vases? I was doing very well up to that point- now frustrated!!! Thanks.

[Post New]by Tomsgirl76 on Sep 11, 08 6:30 AM
To put the flowers in the vases, you have to click on the vases. You grab your flowers then drag them over to the vase you want to put them in and then click on the vase. They went in ok for me.

[Post New]by emmet99 on Sep 12, 08 2:06 PM
you need to put the right flower in the right vase. Look at the shadows in the vases. I had a little trouble to begin with, because I thought the shadows were flowers, doh! I downloaded this game for one hour trial. On fullscreen I did'nt get a mouse pointer so I had to play it windowed, which sucked a little. I liked the graphic style, but it go kind of tedious after a while

stormy_1962
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by stormy_1962 on Sep 14, 08 8:29 PM
I've only been able to get 3 of 9 flowers into the vases and yes it is very frustrating when your dong everything says you should do and it still does not function correctly. It is fun shopping hehehe! It's definatly not worth the money.

tekno
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by tekno on Sep 15, 08 7:53 AM
the flowers in the vase task was frustrating, i believe it s a technical problem. what s more frustrating is that when u ve done it, the game is over...! JoJos fashion show is way better and longer, and version 2 has already been released by other gaming sites, i wonder what s taking u so long and u prefer to release this ripoff!

Go to: