88blyth
Catfish
Catfish
1,705 Posts

sprill and ritchie

[Post New]by 88blyth on Aug 30, 09 9:42 AM
hello fishies, i have just finished this game, its amazing, so many levels, i have been playing on and off for a couple of days, i am going to play again to see if i can use less hints (i did use quite a few!!), and i am quite proud as i only used the walkthrough a couple of times...ok...5 or 6 times!!!...cant wait until the next installment x x x

cherbtoo
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
22,629 Posts

Re:sprill and ritchie

[Post New]by cherbtoo on Aug 30, 09 10:18 AM
I have just finished it too (about 15 minutes ago actually). I am afraid I got fed up with having to keep finding 12 or so of the same objects and it was only sheer determination that I was going to finish it that kept me going. I did not use a walkthrough at all but I did use numerous hints to keep finding the last one or two of the same objects because I got really bored looking for them. This game will now go back onto BFG's shelf never to be played again. Of the two I preferred Sprill 1.

Sorry to disagree with you Blyth, but it would not do if we were all the same as variety is the spice of life and to each his own.

C

barb567
Guppy
Guppy
191 Posts

[Post New]by barb567 on Aug 31, 09 9:06 AM
cherbtoo wrote:I have just finished it too (about 15 minutes ago actually). I am afraid I got fed up with having to keep finding 12 or so of the same objects and it was only sheer determination that I was going to finish it that kept me going. I did not use a walkthrough at all but I did use numerous hints to keep finding the last one or two of the same objects because I got really bored looking for them. This game will now go back onto BFG's shelf never to be played again. Of the two I preferred Sprill 1.

Sorry to disagree with you Blyth, but it would not do if we were all the same as variety is the spice of life and to each his own.

C

i felt the same way you did. most likely will not play again

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Aug 31, 09 9:27 AM
I probably would play again as I enjoyed the puzzles- the type of puzzles I like- maybe they were too easy LOL- but some took for me 20 mins to half an hour to work out, some I got straight away, I did skip a few like the Kraken thingo at the start, but I pretty much did them all and enjoyed.

I agree the hidden object part of this game was boring.

Imdamamma
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,076 Posts

[Post New]by Imdamamma on Aug 31, 09 9:57 AM
I am still stuck in the fountain room where you have to change the manikins hats. I exited out and when I came back I could not find the black hat. It is no where to be found. I moved the plant to see the hidden one and there is no hat on the statue. I asked on the Sprill forum with out any luck. I wish you had an option to go back and play the level from the beginning.

Go to: