Help me with Sprill and Richie

[Post New]by burksprice on Aug 30, 09 11:05 AM
I am stuck in the exchanging for the head pieces. It appears that I am missing one somewhere. I have four of them correct but the second on the left is missing a head piece......where is it? I am getting frustrated!!!!!!

weeharleyboy
Shark
Shark
13,276 Posts

Re:Help me with Sprill and Richie

[Post New]by weeharleyboy on Aug 30, 09 11:07 AM
Don't want to spoil it for you - but if you change the direction of the fountain it will water the plant and give you another 'head' to place a hat on!

Good luck!

[Post New]by burksprice on Aug 30, 09 11:31 AM
I have the five.....but only have 4 headpieces. So, where do I go to get one for the 2nd one one the left. I have passed that fountain part...I believe I have, Can no longer move the water....any other suggestions...I want to get pass this part. And when I seek a hint it just says swap hats.

weeharleyboy
Shark
Shark
13,276 Posts

[Post New]by weeharleyboy on Aug 30, 09 11:35 AM
Do you have the costume/statue hidden behind the plant on the right?

[Post New]by burksprice on Aug 30, 09 12:16 PM
Yes I do. I have placed the headpiece on that one. Hey I appreciate your help.......

bfgBering
Clownfish
Clownfish
851 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBering on Aug 31, 09 10:51 AM
Hi burksprice!

We also have a great walkthrough for Sprill and Ritchie that you can find by clicking here!

bfgBering

[Post New]by angel1938 on Jun 12, 10 11:42 PM
I played all of Sprill & Richie and enjoyed it so much I came back to it again a month or so later to re-play it. Well this time I have gotten to level 11 and am stuck on the gathering of 16 modern items. Now I have tried and tried over and over again to get the sparkles in the little hole in the wall and on the fire in the fire pot and can not get them to do what ever it is they are suppose to do. my cursor changes to the green wheel and I have placed it in every area possible.
Also I have clicked on everything in the room and can not fine any other new items. I have found the calculator, running shoe, 1 other item which I can not remember what it was but it came with the calculator giving me 2 items (not 3) found. I look through the help section and scene 11 has different objects than I have so guess its for the new version. So is no good to me.
Could some one please help me figure out what to do to the two sparkling areas.
How do I get passed that. I can not remember what I did the first time around.
Thanks very much for any help I can get.

[Post New]by carolynarp on Jun 26, 10 9:02 PM
i was so bummed out with the hats. i couldn't find the 5th hat ANYWHERE! so i restarted the game. and bingo . . . all 5 hats were there. this is a problem with the game. if you have trouble, restarting the game worked for me. i know i was not overlooking the 5th hat, i think there are times this 5th hat just will not appear.

Go to: