Magistrate Upgrade to 9?

[Post New]by grinsnlaughter on Sep 15, 15 2:14 PM
Has anyone been able to upgrade their magistrate past level 8? I see the coming soon message but with the bug issues from this summer didn't know if we are waiting for a release or it's a bug.

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

Re:Magistrate Upgrade to 9?

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Sep 15, 15 3:10 PM
We are all still waiting... and waiting.. and waiting.

[Post New]by sthrightwhale on Sep 17, 15 8:51 PM
yes if u play on the ios version, they have already had the update
PC players well lets just say we are getting the run around

ionia
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by ionia on Sep 22, 15 2:52 PM
a little confused here. I see comments regarding actions in HADES on PC & then comments about waiting for update.

I'm on pc - should I be able to unlock HADES at this point?
Haven't been able to......please help.

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Sep 22, 15 3:38 PM
ionia wrote:a little confused here. I see comments regarding actions in HADES on PC & then comments about waiting for update.

I'm on pc - should I be able to unlock HADES at this point?
Haven't been able to......please help.

Everyone is still waiting to open up the territory below the Volcano (Hades Test). PC players have not been given this update yet to open it up and get to Magistrate Level 9. We can only upgrade the Magistrate and all buildings to level 8 (with exception of the Fisherman's Hut that for some reason can be upgraded to level 9).

IOS users have already received their updates and are already past this point, but PC players are still waiting.

Atums
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by Atums on Sep 28, 15 4:44 AM
I really do not have a good opinion of these developers and it is sinking more every day. First the bugs and attendant problems and now with the lack of a PC update. I am guessing that they really don't want to continue the game for PC players or they have no decent PC coders, only coders that know iOS. So why release it in PC? Do they know that not everyone owns an iOS device? Very unprofessional.

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Sep 28, 15 6:26 AM
Atums wrote:I really do not have a good opinion of these developers and it is sinking more every day. First the bugs and attendant problems and now with the lack of a PC update. I am guessing that they really don't want to continue the game for PC players or they have no decent PC coders, only coders that know iOS. So why release it in PC? Do they know that not everyone owns an iOS device? Very unprofessional.

I'm not going to try and defend the server errors, this is 100% down to the developers.

However, the developers have said on their FB page that it is a matter for BFG when the next section gets released. I've taken this to imply it is currently being tested. I can imagine it would take a while, especially with all of the past problems. There is no doubt some marketing strategy that dictates the prime date for release to maximise revenue.
Also, iOS players had to wait 3 months for the last release, so that would take us until the middle of October.
You are of course free to have any opinion of the developers you choose, but it is at least possible that some of your points may not be entirely fair.

Edited on 09/28/2015 at 6:31:36 AM PST

mamadoxie
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by mamadoxie on Sep 28, 15 11:14 AM
FYI I play the IOS version as well as BF and after the Hades Test is completed, we are waiting in limbo too. Everything upgraded to 9 and now we wait..and wait.

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Sep 28, 15 11:31 AM
mamadoxie wrote:FYI I play the IOS version as well as BF and after the Hades Test is completed, we are waiting in limbo too.

Can I ask whether how long it took to complete the Hades Quest section, to where you are now?

mamadoxie
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by mamadoxie on Sep 28, 15 12:28 PM
took it slow. not sure exactly but maybe about 10 days of playing 2 or 3 hours a day.. in ios version you don't have to wait for studies. they're complete next time you log on. Not sure if that happened in BF/ Can't remember its been so long lol. Studies were hardest because so many scrolls took so long to get. also very expensive to upgrade houses.

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Sep 28, 15 12:41 PM
mamadoxie wrote:took it slow. not sure exactly but maybe about 10 days of playing 2 or 3 hours a day.

Thank you.
That's good, sounds as there will be something to keep us occupied for a while then.
mamadoxie wrote:In ios version you don't have to wait for studies. they're complete next time you log on. Not sure if that happened in BF/ Can't remember its been so long lol.

No, on the PC version, you had to wait for the 3 days.
Maybe they'll make each one 3 weeks to postpone the clamour for whatever comes next!

[Post New]by seashell123 on Sep 30, 15 5:34 AM
I keep running out of storage for all materials and the only thing I can do now buy decorations. Would e really great if we could get any new quests or something else to build or a way to trade storage items.

Any ETA from BFG?

[Post New]by birdcatfish on Sep 30, 15 6:53 AM
BTW don't post on the developers fb page looking for help, they reported me to fb security. I posted asking how to free my port, which was blocked because I had traded for wood and had too much, and my post was reported three times. Finally came here and got the answer from the friendly fishies!

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Sep 30, 15 9:55 AM
birdcatfish wrote:BTW don't post on the developers fb page looking for help, they reported me to fb security.

This is a much better place to ask for help. They should put a link to this forum on the fb page.

Edited on 09/30/2015 at 9:57:19 AM PST

zoozoospetal
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by zoozoospetal on Sep 30, 15 11:13 AM
birdcatfish wrote:BTW don't post on the developers fb page looking for help, they reported me to fb security. I posted asking how to free my port, which was blocked because I had traded for wood and had too much, and my post was reported three times. Finally came here and got the answer from the friendly fishies!

I'm not surprised that you didn't get the help you needed there. I've answered a few of the questions asked on the FB page after I was them go ignored for some time.

As far as being reported to FB security there have been a number of false security post being made. It is scam to get you to click on the link included in the post. You can find more info on it in the following thread.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/534805.page

bkfrenchy
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by bkfrenchy on Oct 10, 15 6:05 PM
Waiting like everyone else....anyone know about Hades Test? Cant unlock lower screen

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Oct 12, 15 12:49 PM
bkfrenchy wrote:Waiting like everyone else....anyone know about Hades Test? Cant unlock lower screen

That's the update we are waiting for. As of now we can't open the lower area and complete the Hades Test until the developers release the update.

gryhndlvr
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by gryhndlvr on Oct 14, 15 4:44 AM
Developers please release upgrade level 9. Why does it take so long? Yes, it is a free to play game, but not really.... I have spent a few dollars for stuff, but did not mind.

Go to: