help---white screen!

[Post New]by DOLLYDDG on Aug 30, 09 5:31 PM
Tried downloading, only get white screen....unenstalled...tried again same problem...Can anyone tell me whats wrong? First time I have had any problems with Big Fish Games

Re:help---white screen!

[Post New]by carla_roxanne on Sep 18, 09 11:51 PM
I'm having the same problem. Someone help please!?

phinannah
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by phinannah on Oct 13, 09 5:46 AM
I am also getting a white screen,.. is there anyone out there that knows the answer!!!

puzzledone
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,182 Posts

[Post New]by puzzledone on Nov 28, 09 7:09 AM
I wanted this game so bad because JM1 is one of my favorites. I thinki it was on a DD? Woudn't load for me, then tried but was all wacked up. There was another, same dev, Pearls something. Wouldn't load on DD. I finally did get the Winter Wonderland, thought it had a bug on some level but others said it is just very tricky and everyone almost gets stuck there, L42 or 43? Strange because JM1 always played fine, just too flashy visually and seems to overwork my pc, fan running constantly. Great games, wish they could be fixed.

[Post New]by inthewind1952 on Jan 31, 10 1:15 AM
I am having the same problem with game and don't any problems with any other game. I don't think it's our computers I think big fish needs to check this out i think the problem is the game itself.

[Post New]by testee_1043 on Feb 24, 10 12:41 PM
Same thing here. I even filled out a form and sent to big fish and told them the stupid error message I keep getting and did not even get a reply telling me that they received my question. This needs to be fixed NOW.

[Post New]by american_cowgirl on May 28, 10 12:28 AM
I've Played Jewel Match 2 on other peoples computer and wanted it on mine so i went to download it and it downloads but all i get is a white screen and can hear the music. i have a sony vaio windows vista, and i cant play the one game i really like. its really irritating. can anyone help me please!

Deeisme
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

[Post New]by Deeisme on Sep 11, 13 7:07 AM
I, also, was having a lot of problems with the white screen poping up when I tried to down load many games. It seems that I fixed the problem of the 'white screen' myself, by accident....A tad bit of anger helped a LOT....LOL! I started 'clicking' on the left side of the white screen and LA LA, it fixed itself.....Seems, to me, that BF Game manager will not work, at all, unless you do this cheesy thing...So what I have found out, all a person needs to do is click on the left side of the white screen, on the words: MY GAMES...and LA LA...There is the game I am trying to download, plus all the games I have bought....Hope this info helps everyone!

Go to: