bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Clutter V: Welcome to Clutterville forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 16, 15 12:29 AM
Welcome to Clutter V: Welcome to Clutterville forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Clutter V: Welcome to Clutterville players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Clutter V: Welcome to Clutterville forum

[Post New]by zangaram on Oct 1, 15 1:48 PM
can you tell me if you are working on an update to fix the cursor issue with windows 10? Thank you.

[Post New]by dazyredd on Dec 5, 15 5:54 AM
Well, I just tried to play my Welcome To Clutterville V game for the 1st time. I bought it a few months ago. I have Windows 10 on the computer I'm using now; not sure but I think W 10 may have already been installed before I bought Clutter 5. When ever, I'm frustrated that I've wasted game credits on a game that won't even open the 1st 'ok' button. I don't see a cursor until I hit Control Alt Delete to get to my Task Manager, & then it's only a flash of an image that darts off-screen at the instant there's any flicker of mouse movement. I had to give up and 'End Task' as soon as I could. Am I going to have to delete the game from my computer, or will it be playable soon? It's already Dec 5, 2015.

[Post New]by pbear625 on Mar 30, 16 6:10 AM
When are you guys coming up with more games like Clutter? I love this game

[Post New]by lesluez on Apr 12, 16 4:26 PM
I love the new game Clutterville V, but have hit a brick wall literally and even though I have reloaded three times and tried the update, it's still not working. Everytime I reload the game I go right back to the puzzle and the brick wall. Please help.

[Post New]by polleefrank on Sep 3, 16 4:23 PM
I just bought this game today. I was playing fine then all of a sudden I started getting arrows across the board. Little blue arrows then it wipes out everything. Is this a known problem??

Witchy55
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by Witchy55 on Sep 8, 16 4:09 AM
lesluez wrote:I love the new game Clutterville V, but have hit a brick wall literally and even though I have reloaded three times and tried the update, it's still not working. Everytime I reload the game I go right back to the puzzle and the brick wall. Please help.

Going right back to where you were playing when you last left the game is an OPTION which you can turn OFF. It sounds like you have it turned on right now.

Go to: