Puzzle problems

[Post New]by MemereNarbonne on Aug 30, 09 7:38 PM
Is there any way to skip puzzles in this game?

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

Re:Puzzle problems

[Post New]by lilyr on Aug 30, 09 8:00 PM
Hi MemereNarbonne and Welcome!

Unfortunately, there isn't one that I know of. Most of them were doable -- until you get to one specific "match 3 or more" near the end of the game. It IS doable, just takes patience. I usually start with the upper corners and work from there.

HTH

ETA: Oops. Wait a minute. Isn't there something like a "skip chip" in the upper right hand corner?

Edited on 08/30/2009 at 8:01:58 PM PST

[Post New]by MemereNarbonne on Aug 31, 09 1:57 PM
Hi lilyr

I'm nearing the end, so I guess I will just have to try again...and again...and again:-(
It's a challenge and I don't think is one I will play over again!

Thanks for your reply!

Claire

c99a
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by c99a on Sep 3, 09 6:37 AM
hello, are there any games similar to this level, i find it very addictive
thanks

Laflamme
Stingray
Stingray
4,512 Posts

[Post New]by Laflamme on Oct 11, 09 5:34 AM
c99a wrote:hello, are there any games similar to this level, i find it very addictive
thanks

Yup, the immediate follow-up: Big City Adventure - Sydney

Apparently there will be a third BCA out this month, city not named yet. And you can always check out Hidden Sights - Hello Seattle from another site.

Laflamme
Stingray
Stingray
4,512 Posts

[Post New]by Laflamme on Oct 11, 09 6:18 AM
lilyr wrote:ETA: Oops. Wait a minute. Isn't there something like a "skip chip" in the upper right hand corner?

Nope, sorry, Iilyr, the skip chip was introduced in Sydney. In SF you still had to complete all the minigames.

[Post New]by silverfox05 on Feb 7, 11 1:52 PM
having a prob with puzzle 14, the crabs,trolleys and bell will not stop running. I cannot get into the next picture. How do I get out of this puxxle.

[Post New]by silverfox05 on Feb 21, 11 8:41 PM
having a real problem with puzzle 54. been on it for 2days,cannot solve it to proceed to picture. Very frustrating. Thought these games were for enjoyment,not waste of time. whoever produced this game ,never played it/ too bad.

Go to: