gamblebug
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

What's with the games

[Post New]by gamblebug on Sep 16, 15 2:34 AM
I'm now afraid to buy any games.The last Haunted Hotel and Hidden Expedition games bad for me.I finished both and started playing the bonus games ,but I stopped each to give it a rest and come back later.I got kicked out of the Haunted Hotel one and now it's lost my profile.The Expedition one now wants me to create a new profile.This is bad and stupid. I have windows 10 and all my drivers are updated, so as much as I want Nevertales ,i'm not going to get stuck in another game throwing me out of bonus game and forceing me to start anew.Please get with it BF .A lot of members have upgraded to windows 10 .

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:What's with the games

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Sep 16, 15 6:41 AM
Hi gamblebug,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with multiple games on our site. I understand that you've already updated your drivers, but other steps in the following help articles might be useful:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Not Saving

If you continue to experience these issues, especially with multiple games, it would be best to contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help.

Since this thread is regarding a tech issue and not specific to Clutter V: Welcome to Clutterville, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. If you notice any tech issues with this game in the future, you're definitely welcome to post in the following thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Clutter V: Welcome to Clutterville here

Best of luck,

bfgWaimea

Go to: