bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Hide & Secret 3: Pharaoh's Quest forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Aug 31, 09 12:02 AM
Welcome to Hide & Secret 3: Pharaoh's Quest forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Hide & Secret 3: Pharaoh's Quest players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Merlin35
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:Welcome to Hide & Secret 3: Pharaoh's Quest forum

[Post New]by Merlin35 on Aug 31, 09 7:46 AM
The game will not download. Problems?

notonce
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by notonce on Aug 31, 09 8:05 AM
I just got pass the boat oar and airplane propeller and that took me 30 minutes. Didnt know how to fix the jeep or what to do about the missing statue piece and where did the rosetta stone come into play. Uninstalled it after 30 minutes of play.

if anyone knows how to help me on NANCY DREW DANGER BY DESIGN

[Post New]by Iceycoolbird on Aug 31, 09 6:48 PM
please check my posts, coiuld use some help

needi
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
2 Posts

[Post New]by needi on Sep 1, 09 3:18 PM
Unable to complete each section and although 9 hints available, none could be used. Need better tutorial to play this game. Mini games were a cinch. I cannot finish this game and find it very uninteresting to complete. Sorry, but the format was not fun.

rubyretro
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by rubyretro on Sep 4, 09 4:48 PM
Loved the game. Simple format. Always return to the " passport" area. The red & green will alert you. There are always sparkles. Just keep returning to each scene. I liked it because it didn't require constant returns to walkthrus for obsure solutions. Try again & HAVE FUN!

IdahoDi
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by IdahoDi on Sep 4, 09 6:34 PM
Merlin35 wrote:The game will not download. Problems?

Hi Merlin,

Make sure your video card has the latest drivers and that your DirectX is the latest version. Hope this helps.

Di

IdahoDi
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by IdahoDi on Sep 4, 09 6:38 PM
needi wrote:Unable to complete each section and although 9 hints available, none could be used. Need better tutorial to play this game. Mini games were a cinch. I cannot finish this game and find it very uninteresting to complete. Sorry, but the format was not fun.

Hi Needi.............there are two walkthroughs available........one on BFG and one on GZ so you might want to check them out to see if they help. If not, feel free to come back to the forums and ask about any specific problems you have. Everybody is here to help.

Di

IdahoDi
Guppy
Guppy
126 Posts

[Post New]by IdahoDi on Sep 4, 09 6:40 PM
needi wrote:Unable to complete each section and although 9 hints available, none could be used. Need better tutorial to play this game. Mini games were a cinch. I cannot finish this game and find it very uninteresting to complete. Sorry, but the format was not fun.

Hi Needi.............there are two walkthroughs available........one on BFG and one on GZ so you might want to check them out to see if they help. If not, feel free to come back to the forums and ask about any specific problems you have. Everybody is here to help.

Di

[Post New]by jsutjude on Sep 5, 09 3:19 PM
was looking to buy game after trail ended. Any advice if it is worth it?

mrwjd
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
7 Posts

[Post New]by mrwjd on Sep 11, 09 2:44 PM
I don't get why the clues are "dead." They keep adding up, but can't be used. Is there a trick to turning them on?

lisgd
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by lisgd on Sep 27, 09 4:44 PM
Have Purple Jewel & torch can't get any farther than airplane with all sections but 3 complete can't find anything else
to continue on any help?

[Post New]by nutter on Sep 29, 09 11:01 PM
notonce wrote:I just got pass the boat oar and airplane propeller and that took me 30 minutes. Didnt know how to fix the jeep or what to do about the missing statue piece and where did the rosetta stone come into play. Uninstalled it after 30 minutes of play.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Sep 30, 09 4:23 AM
lisgd wrote:Have Purple Jewel & torch can't get any farther than airplane with all sections but 3 complete can't find anything else
to continue on any help?

It sounds like you might enjoy the walkthrough for this game. If you go to the top of this page and click on the green circle with a white arrow where you see the words Try this game, you will be taken to the download page for this game. On the middle of that page you will see the link to Check out our Blog Walkthrough. Good luck!

[Post New]by NikkiG1947 on Oct 7, 09 6:00 PM
Where is my back pack?

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Oct 10, 09 9:21 PM
NikkiG1947 wrote:Where is my back pack?

It disappears during the mini-games, when it is replaced by the SKIP button, but otherwise it should be in the lower right corner of the screen.

If you don't have anything in it, it looks like a backpack.

If you do have Handy Items in it, you see one of the Handy Items in that corner, and there is a left and right arrow next to it so you can scroll through the other items.

Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by 1923 on Jan 2, 10 2:32 PM
how do you fix the car

robin94122
Salmon
Salmon
2,810 Posts

[Post New]by robin94122 on Jan 10, 10 9:51 AM
1923 wrote:how do you fix the car

You won't be able to fix the car until a ways into the game. Probably the easiest thing is just to take a quick look at the Blog Walkthrough, which is posted free here at Big Fish Games. It includes screenshots, which should help. If you just follow it up to the point you're currently at, you should be able to get an idea of what your next step should be.

To get to the Blog Walkthrough, just click on the Try This Game link at the top of this page, then click on the link to the Blog Walkthrough.

Good luck!
Robin

4freedom
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by 4freedom on Feb 28, 11 7:01 PM
Get get the 3rd missing chunk of marble missin. got the man up onto the latter!then how or what!!??can't get the ghost's genie's ankh!!?? and whatever else he's suppose to be holding////got the nail of out of the camel's foot !!!then what then what???? cn't get the queen's doolr op!????then/how what. about to give up this game!!!!! where are the how to do it answers??????????????????????????.

Go to: