MoreOver
Clownfish
Clownfish
853 Posts

Dang. Here I thought I'd be a good girl and get to bed early tonight. So much for that. I beta

[Post New]by MoreOver on Aug 31, 09 12:35 AM
tested this game and fell in love with it. It is not at all like the first 2 Hide and Secret games. Only the lead characters remain the same. None of that hopping about the screen grabbing the objects you find. In fact, you will be challenged to figure out just what it is you're supposed to do. Some what like the large file games, only this isn't.

Thank you , you have one happy customer tonight. Yawwwwwwwwwwwn.

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

Re:Dang. Here I thought I'd be a good girl and get to bed early tonight. So much for that. I beta

[Post New]by Howatch on Aug 31, 09 12:45 AM
Midnight here for me, so I will be trying this one out in the morning. I did play for a few minutes and noticed that some of the music I was hearing was the exact same music that was used in Curse of the Pharaoh. I had a distinct sense of deja vu.

Re:Dang. Here I thought I'd be a good girl and get to bed early tonight. So much for that. I beta

[Post New]by oceanlover_mo on Aug 31, 09 1:23 AM
Can anyone tell me what you have to do in the scene with the broken jeep? I just can't figure it out and it's so near the beginning! Help please?

maglad
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by maglad on Aug 31, 09 2:50 AM
Used up my hours demo time and spent the last 15 mins looking how to light the torch???? and then what to do with it??? May be tempted to buy the full game as it is full of variety, though the hidden object elements could have been better.

Re:Dang. Here I thought I'd be a good girl and get to bed early tonight. So much for that. I bet

[Post New]by cleverclogs on Aug 31, 09 8:33 AM
oceanlover_mo wrote:Can anyone tell me what you have to do in the scene with the broken jeep? I just can't figure it out and it's so near the beginning! Help please?

You won't be able to help him at this stage. All you're doing now is scouting out the land and seeing what needs to be done. As you go through later stages you will collect 'handy items'. You then come back and use them where appropriate.
Good luck

Re:Dang. Here I thought I'd be a good girl and get to bed early tonight. So much for that. I bet

[Post New]by cleverclogs on Aug 31, 09 8:35 AM
maglad wrote:Used up my hours demo time and spent the last 15 mins looking how to light the torch???? and then what to do with it??? May be tempted to buy the full game as it is full of variety, though the hidden object elements could have been better.

You can't use the torch yet. You'll only discover how/when/where to use it much further on than the hour in the demo.

[Post New]by early_morning_ja on Sep 2, 09 3:11 PM
have you finished this game yet? I don't see any help or walkthrough for later in the game. I am stuck . I have the purple gem and unlit torch. I have travled to all the countries and have red numbers. I have given the old man 2 scrolls; the chest has 3 tablets; the jeeps flat needs repair; the sphinx doesn't have a nose yet; i have not found the queens cartouche or the 3 objects the man wants HELP

dippy1
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by dippy1 on Sep 4, 09 6:01 PM
next to ravenhurst this is the best hog i have played and i have theem all love it

Go to: