hickorybabe
Minnow
Minnow
224 Posts

Lost City of Aquatica Problems

[Post New]by hickorybabe on Aug 31, 09 5:47 AM
Ok I am trying to post here to see if we get any response to the problems we r all facing with this game, Having trouble with the game freezing on large combos and takes 5 min or so to continue. Please look at the other post for this game because we r all having this problem, Thank you

bfgBering
Clownfish
Clownfish
851 Posts

Re:Lost City of Aquatica Problems

[Post New]by bfgBering on Aug 31, 09 10:31 AM
Hello hickorybabe!

I’m very sorry to hear that you are having some technical difficulties with our game. I would recommend that you browse through our Help Topics we have set up on our site. They are great, and have answers to all sorts of questions. Just type in your question, and hit ‘Find Answers.’ You can access our help page by clicking here.

The forum moderators, including myself, have not been trained to handle technical support issues.

bfgBering

hickorybabe
Minnow
Minnow
224 Posts

[Post New]by hickorybabe on Sep 1, 09 1:01 AM
Every one is having this problem it is not my computer or anything I can do

[Post New]by generousgem3 on Sep 1, 09 11:43 AM
I have contacted them through Live Chat about this issue also - hopefully that will make it a wee bit faster ... lol
Gem

scarlet_11dy6
Flounder
Flounder
2,031 Posts

[Post New]by scarlet_11dy6 on Sep 1, 09 2:46 PM
Just finished demo, going nowhere fast on this game because at least 1/2 of the time was spent glaring at the monitor as every time I hit a big combo it would take minutes for the board the reload & in the meantime my cursor was frozen & I couldn't play on parts of the board that wasn't involved in the cascade.

lvgma
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by lvgma on Sep 7, 09 5:28 PM
This game does not seem to have been tested properly, it is
a mess technically.

[Post New]by dawgfans on Sep 11, 09 1:28 AM
I would like my money back from this game. The game not only freezes and takes time to get going again on large combinations, but the screen also does not show the whole board and makes it impossible to continue on in higher levels/ The bottom two l;ines are below the computere montitor. please send refund immediately. I purchased the online version and the CD and would like to know how to get a complete refund. It is obvious the games are not tested and I will report this issue.

Debbie Hallock

Poodlebear
Manatee
Manatee
4,049 Posts

[Post New]by Poodlebear on Sep 11, 09 4:08 AM
dawgfans wrote:I would like my money back from this game. The game not only freezes and takes time to get going again on large combinations, but the screen also does not show the whole board and makes it impossible to continue on in higher levels/ The bottom two l;ines are below the computere montitor. please send refund immediately. I purchased the online version and the CD and would like to know how to get a complete refund. It is obvious the games are not tested and I will report this issue.

Debbie Hallock

You have to contact support for this.

[Post New]by joycecee on Oct 10, 09 4:26 AM
I too purchased this game. I went to technical support (which was very friendly and nice) and made some changes on my Vista computer (which is set up for a lot of games) and those changes did no good. When you get to the higher areas, the screen goes to the bottom and you cannot play at all!!!! I too am surprised that Big Fish continues to offer this game. They did refund me by giving me a free game, but I did ask them to remove this game so it did not happen to others. I am truly disappointed that they are still offering it. It is a fun game and it is ashame the people who made it do not take it back and fix it -- but the biggest dissapointment is that Big Fish still offers it even after all of you have posted the same problems over and over.

[Post New]by merlin43231 on Feb 13, 10 2:22 AM
same problem here - got so far and the bottom of the screen disappeared. downloaded latest drivers, etc. etc. and nothing worked. changing screen resolution didn't help either. really liked this game too ...... guess the programmers don't care.
blah

Pat_ric_ia
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by Pat_ric_ia on Feb 7, 11 4:02 AM
Hi, Has anyone managed to get this game sorted? I came across it today (old listed game) and found it charming - at first! Now I'm pulling my hair out with all the frozen and jerky movements. What a shame! I would have bought this one too. Never mind! Back to the pool to cool off. Love anyway .... Pat_ric_ia x

Go to: