Redrum

 

Redrum

[Post New]by Pharlap5987 on Sep 8, 08 6:01 AM
I know i've seen this somewhere but can't find it now as a discussion i mean.
Played the beta demo, found it very boring and have uninstalled without playing full amount of time, i found the finding the matching squares very boring the hide and seek was ok but i couldn't find half the things, thank god for all the hints you can pick up.

My opinion on the game for what it's worth.....Ok for kids but not us adults!

4/10

 
prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Redrum

[Post New]by prpldva on Sep 8, 08 6:08 AM
Hmmm- I dont recall seeing that one- where did you play the beta?

 

Re:Redrum

[Post New]by Pharlap5987 on Sep 8, 08 6:23 AM
Smallhaven: Oh gosh i got it from one of those sites it's just the beta nothing illegal, i don't do illegal i think game makers should get the money for the brilliant games they make us

but if i see a beta and i know i'm not breaking the law by downloading it then i will

I'm a good starfish

I honestly thought it ****

prpldva: i belong to another forum that had it on

Edited on 09/08/2008 at 6:24:53 AM PST


 

Re:Redrum

[Post New]by Pharlap5987 on Sep 8, 08 6:28 AM
No i don't generally but they do post betas that i will download

 
Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

Re:Redrum

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Sep 8, 08 7:27 AM
Pharlap5987 wrote: it's just the beta nothing illegal, i don't do illegal


Oh, geez. I didn't mean to insinuate that they were illegal sites. Not at all. It's just that they load so much crap in the downloads that it messes with my PC. I stick with BFG 80% of the time and then two other sites I comfortably trust.

 
ghost777
Narwhal
Narwhal
33,167 Posts

Re:Redrum

[Post New]by ghost777 on Sep 8, 08 7:34 AM
There is a forum out there a game site that teaches you how to steal games, and also lets you .don`t go there as my best friend in .... tried this from them and just to see if she could .it so crashed her computer she needed to buy a whole new desktop because of one game.I have the name of this site but can not put the url here.be very careful of doing this it is illegal and very dangerous if one of those games has a virus in them the site starts with A and the mid name is L and last name V.

Edited on 09/08/2008 at 7:36:26 AM PST


 
sillyfeet
Stingray
Stingray
5,447 Posts

Re:Redrum

[Post New]by sillyfeet on Sep 8, 08 10:37 AM
ghost777 wrote:There is a forum out there a game site that teaches you how to steal games, and also lets you .don`t go there as my best friend in .... tried this from them and just to see if she could .it so crashed her computer she needed to buy a whole new desktop because of one game.I have the name of this site but can not put the url here.be very careful of doing this it is illegal and very dangerous if one of those games has a virus in them the site starts with A and the mid name is L and last name V.


Hey ghost....have no clue. PM it to me please.

 
ImLeza
Lobster
Lobster
88 Posts

Re:Redrum

[Post New]by ImLeza on Sep 8, 08 10:45 AM
I got a Redrum beta invite in e-mail from a reputible game site. I liked it, but the mini game puzzle type was repetitive. The graphics were really nice, and I liked the theme, (scary but not overy creepy.) It's not for children, but it was a far cry better than pepto bismol pink Fashion Somethingorother. Maybe because it came from a major site ( it's not posted on the site, it was an e-mail invite) it passed through my firewall and anti nasty filters without any problem. Uninstalled quickly and completely. I checked my registry just to make sure.

 
prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Redrum

[Post New]by prpldva on Sep 8, 08 12:19 PM
Where is redrum?- sound like mine kind of game. I can't find it - It's not on the beta list at realarcade and I.m heistant to sign up at others

I did find a Duke Nukem version... not for me

Edited on 09/08/2008 at 12:21:44 PM PST


 

Re:Redrum

[Post New]by cmyers on Sep 8, 08 12:25 PM
It is a Gamezebo beta. You have to be invited to it. I signed up a long time ago but I don't see where you can sign up for beta testing on their new site. The game was not that great in my opinion.

 
prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Redrum

[Post New]by prpldva on Sep 8, 08 1:13 PM
I sent in the request not too long ago and just got the invite from Joel to test Redrum! Downloading now! Thanks for all your help!

 
cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

Re:Redrum

[Post New]by cesse47 on Sep 8, 08 1:17 PM
I've looked several times trying to figure out how to sign up for Beta testing at Gamezebo, but am not able to find a link. If anyone knows how to sign up ... please send me a PM with the info. Thanks.

 
prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Redrum

[Post New]by prpldva on Sep 8, 08 1:24 PM
cesse47 wrote:I've looked several times trying to figure out how to sign up for Beta testing at Gamezebo, but am not able to find a link. If anyone knows how to sign up ... please send me a PM with the info. Thanks.


PM-ing you now

 
prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Redrum

[Post New]by prpldva on Sep 8, 08 2:35 PM
I just finished. I was an ok HO game. Decent graphics and music. I did not like trying to match up the little tiles. The picture is sectioned into squares ot octagons. Below you have a series of squares/octagons that you have to locate in the picture.

 
cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

Re:Redrum

[Post New]by cesse47 on Sep 8, 08 2:39 PM
prpldva, that sounds like the one game in LOBE that I have a hard time playing. I'm playing expert in everything except the one that has the little pictures of the bird, butterfly, mushroom, etc. Probably won't like that part of redrum either. darn!! Thanks for the update. ...though I was hoping for: WOW buy it now!!!

 
prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Redrum

[Post New]by prpldva on Sep 8, 08 2:45 PM
cesse47 wrote:prpldva, that sounds like the one game in LOBE that I have a hard time playing. I'm playing expert in everything except the one that has the little pictures of the bird, butterfly, mushroom, etc. Probably won't like that part of redrum either. darn!! Thanks for the update. ...though I was hoping for: WOW buy it now!!!


No- this one's for when you are reallllyyyy bored.

 

Re:Redrum

[Post New]by Pharlap5987 on Sep 9, 08 2:56 AM
Smallhaven wrote:
Pharlap5987 wrote: it's just the beta nothing illegal, i don't do illegal


Oh, geez. I didn't mean to insinuate that they were illegal sites. Not at all. It's just that they load so much crap in the downloads that it messes with my PC. I stick with BFG 80% of the time and then two other sites I comfortably trust.


That's ok don't worry i wasn't offended Oh blimey i'm a yukkie squid now

 
prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Re:Redrum

[Post New]by prpldva on Sep 9, 08 4:46 AM
Congrats Pharlap5987! You're squishy!

 
Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

Re:Redrum

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Sep 9, 08 6:26 AM
So this game is about fifty-fifty on who likes it and who doesn't. Now if only it would make an appearance for those of us who don't beta or get invited to beta.

Maybe within the next month? That would be nice.

 
scotcat
Flounder
Flounder
2,349 Posts

Re:Redrum

[Post New]by scotcat on Sep 9, 08 3:24 PM
If you take away the story from this game, it is just another boring same-o same-o HO game with basically one mini game which I hated. Nothing new in game play and it's very easy (I had 50 hints saved up at 1/2 way through). I finished 1/2 of the game in just over an hour (including all the reading). I don't think I want to pay money just to read/see a creepy story.

Story, pictures, graphics, sound.
Game play. Challenge. Length of game.

 
 
 
 
Go to: