please help im stuck

[Post New]by LEGS22 on Aug 31, 09 7:21 AM
can you see what i see i cannot find the glasses, the riddle says our ears and nose supports them and we need them later on in life, can someone please help me locate them? thanks

kelvy0303
Stingray
Stingray
4,533 Posts

Re:please help im stuck

[Post New]by kelvy0303 on Aug 31, 09 7:24 AM
Hi. We need more info. What level are you referring to and have you checked the All Games forum?

axogur
Salmon
Salmon
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by axogur on Aug 31, 09 7:29 AM
Hi,
Name of the game please ??

WELCOME LEGS22

Happy gaming.

princesschaos1st
Narwhal
Narwhal
34,838 Posts

[Post New]by princesschaos1st on Aug 31, 09 7:32 AM
can you use a hint? Have you checked the bins for figures of people that may be wearing glasses? It's been a long time since I played, but I did love this one

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

[Post New]by govegril on Aug 31, 09 7:33 AM
"Can You see what I see" is a name of a game.

Long time since I played and do not recall that sorry. The game forum for this game might help you. Click the "All Games" tab above and then look up the game. Otherwise hopefully someon else remembers this part.

Sablesshadow
Manatee
Manatee
4,347 Posts

[Post New]by Sablesshadow on Aug 31, 09 7:37 AM
Hi Legs22, I've never played this game before; just d/l'ing it right now. Thanks for the tip, looks like a fun game.

axogur
Salmon
Salmon
2,525 Posts

[Post New]by axogur on Aug 31, 09 7:53 AM
Thank you Govegril,
written like it was, I couldn't regonize a name of a game.

[Post New]by LEGS22 on Sep 1, 09 5:42 AM
hi all thank you for responding, the riddle says the are held on by ones ears and nose and help our eyes in later years, since it a riddle there are no hints and ive clicked on everyset of glasses the man has on in the card i found but nit isnt them

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Sep 1, 09 8:25 AM
Have you tried using a hint? It's been so long since I played the game that I can't remember that item.

QUZEMOTO
Guppy
Guppy
160 Posts

[Post New]by QUZEMOTO on Sep 13, 09 2:50 PM
the galasses are not frames. they look more like the case. about 3 inches long dark in color as dk blue or black and in top right quadrant in top most right corner. about 1/2 inch in from left side of screen.

ktk514
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by ktk514 on Oct 21, 09 2:22 PM
The glasses are actually in the way upper left of the picture. They do look like round dark (metal looking) frames, but they don't show very much of them.

[Post New]by tmhunter on Oct 25, 09 8:56 AM
Can you see what I see game..Doing a riddle "It survives to this very day, it helped T-Rex capture it's prey." all I can think of is the sun and can't find one...Thanks

Edited on 10/25/2009 at 9:08:41 AM PST

[Post New]by pegrabher on Nov 12, 09 6:12 PM
Hellllllllp!!! I can not figure the answer to the question Survives to this day, helps the dinosaur to get his prey?

[Post New]by randysmom45 on Nov 14, 09 6:33 PM
I am also stuck on the riddle It survives to this very day, it helped T-Rex capture it's prey? Does anybody have any clues. I would greatly apricate any help I can get.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Nov 14, 09 7:38 PM
randysmom45 wrote:I am also stuck on the riddle It survives to this very day, it helped T-Rex capture it's prey? Does anybody have any clues. I would greatly apricate any help I can get.
The T-Rex claw which is a fossil survives to this day. Good luck!

Edited on 11/14/2009 at 7:38:41 PM PST

please help im stuck

[Post New]by Pitbull_Chick on Mar 29, 10 6:44 PM
LEGS22 wrote:can you see what i see i cannot find the glasses, the riddle says our ears and nose supports them and we need them later on in life, can someone please help me locate them? thanks

I know it's been awhile since this first posted, but I've recently purchased this game and am stuck in this exact same place. It's a riddle, so no clues are allowed and I know the answer is "glasses", but I have been through the entire thing for over 3 hours now and am seriously going insane.

Unfortunately, I can't skip the riddle or move anywhere until it's completed, ugh!

Any help would be more than greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Mar 29, 10 9:53 PM
Top left, just above the red die. You only see part of the black frame.

[Post New]by BarbaraFish on May 3, 10 10:24 PM
You can get help on the riddle level by finding and clicking on the little guy - Seymour i think.

He will point you to the quadrant in which to concentrate your efforts.

kahlan1227
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

HERE ARE THE GLASSES!!

[Post New]by kahlan1227 on Aug 25, 10 3:12 PM
No one seems to be giving a lot of help (or it's contradictory help) on the glasses riddle. I know, since I was looking for them FOREVER, and was told they were in the upper right... and the upper left. uh huh. The glasses are on the right side of the screen, in the upper quadrant. They are near the middle of the board (the bottom of the zoom) against the far left side. they are propped up against a box, round metal frames.

Go to: