bfgEuphrates
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,152 Posts

Tips and Tricks for Lost City of Aquatica!

[Post New]by bfgEuphrates on Aug 31, 09 9:54 AM
Hi Everyone,

Here are some tips and tricks to help you restore the Lost City of Aquatica!

Falling Matches – If you have an empty row next to a match you need to make, you can always just move a piece into that row and make a match as it’s falling. You can also use these falling matches to pile up a massive match in a regular scene and stock up on supplies a little quicker!

Fill Them Up
– Be sure to take advantage of the empty spaces that turn up in your Match 3! Those empty spots can be used to set up a match, or even to discard a piece that is in the way of a match you need to make.

Keep it Clean – Pollution from the outer oceans has already begun to eat away at the Sniffs and their supplies, so be sure to go over to the Recycling Center (once you have one) and clean up the trash! With every match puzzle completed there, you clean up one unit of pollution and help the Sniffs restore their city!

Happy gaming!

bfgEuphrates

Re:Tips and Tricks for Lost City of Aquatica!

[Post New]by bearcrazy on Sep 16, 09 8:19 PM
It would be great if I could use these tips and tricks but my screen keep comes up with the bottom of the rows below where you can get to them. i have emailed for technical help but they don't know how to fix it. I really enjoy the games just like other players who are having the same problem it would be great if you could come up with some HELP!!!!!!!!!!

HonInBalto
Manatee
Manatee
3,526 Posts

[Post New]by HonInBalto on Sep 28, 09 10:51 PM
Ditto! I'm just glad I didn't waste a game credit on this piece of s. But the "moderators" are seemingly only interested in spouting the party line. Keep after 'em!

Edited on 09/28/2009 at 10:57:30 PM PST

[Post New]by Oletmenilhun on Oct 10, 09 10:02 AM
Amen!

Go to: