basmith12
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

Shanghai

[Post New]by basmith12 on Sep 16, 15 10:29 AM
hi everyone! I just finished Barcelona and says I have to wait for update to be able to continue with Shanghai. I am using PC version. Can someone please advise if this update has been released and if not do we have any idea of when it will be ready. I love this game and so want to continue. I have opened a second user and began a new game but would love to proceed with my original. Thanking you in advance for any info you may have and Happy Gaming to Everyone!

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Shanghai

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Sep 16, 15 4:51 PM
Hi basmith12,

I'm glad to hear that you've enjoyed the game so much and that your enthusiasm has led you to finishing all the currently available content. The last update for the game was released on August 12, 2015, so it has understandably been some time. While the Forum Moderation doesn't receive advance notice regarding game updates, we'll definitely post in the designated PC update thread in this forum as soon as we have any information regarding this.

In the meantime, I hope you can enjoy the game again using your second user.

Cheers,

bfgWaimea

basmith12
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

Re:Shanghai

[Post New]by basmith12 on Sep 16, 15 5:11 PM
bfgWaimea, Thank you so much for your reply to my question. Yes I am truly enjoying playing this game and looking forward to next update. Happy Gaming!

Go to: