Chemistry Solving

[Post New]by KatesMimi on Sep 16, 15 12:48 PM
I thought I put in all the correct periodic table numbers but nothing is happening. Am I missing a step?

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:Chemistry Solving

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Sep 16, 15 9:05 PM
Welcome to the pond!

Disclaimer: I don't actually have this game, so I don't know what they might really be looking for in the puzzle. However, I just finished a chemistry class recently and did quite well in it (I'm back in school after a long break retraining for a new career), so I could look up the periodic table numbers for you. Can you give a little more detail about the puzzle?

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Sep 17, 15 1:43 PM
I noticed there's a walkthrough for the game here:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/walkthrough/hidden-expedition-smithsonian-castle-strategy-guide-hints-cheats-codes-tips-tricks/

The puzzle you're asking about is probably the one in Chapter 4. When I looked at the screenshot of that puzzle I noticed that the numbers given for the elements don't match up to the true atomic numbers nor the atomic mass weights of those elements; they appear to be arbitrarily assigned numbers that you're supposed to enter into the dials.

jujus1a
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by jujus1a on Jan 19, 16 7:05 AM
Put the labels on the bottles first. Then follow the direction. I found it easiest to put the middle bottle in place first

Good luck

Go to: