urgent plea to BFG

[Post New]by sthrightwhale on Sep 16, 15 6:54 PM
Please i implore you to update the game. More and more people are leaving. This morning i found 5 people had left my friends list and since the only way to do this is delete the game, find this upsetting.
The game is great people are enjoying it, however, they have become bored waiting for new content.
i understand you are busy trying to iron out the bugs, but if your players continue to leave on such a large scale the continuation will be uncertain.
We are all aware 'ios' users have had 2 updates and their progress is so far forward as we continue to stifle in the same content, drowning in the boredom as we are unable to progress.
Once again i request the updated be sent through to stop others leaving, Reading the thread "Hades Test" notice other that are not on my list have also become tire of waiting and are deserting a great game.

melodydame
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

Re:urgent plea to BFG

[Post New]by melodydame on Sep 16, 15 9:02 PM
Please will you update the game. As sthrightwhale has stated people will be leaving. I have nearly used up all the available space on the screen. I do not want to start again as another person. I really enjoy playing this game and it is a shame that we can not go further.

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Sep 16, 15 11:34 PM
This is slightly away from this topic, but I didn't think it was possible for us to delete the actual game from the servers or remove a profile. Maybe if it's not played in a certain length of time is gets wiped.

Edited on 09/17/2015 at 1:01:58 AM PST

zoozoospetal
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by zoozoospetal on Sep 17, 15 1:10 AM
TMGamer99 wrote:Slightly O/T, but I didn't think it was possible for us to delete the actual game from the servers or remove a profile. Maybe if it's not played in a certain length of time is gets wiped.

If that's the case I will be furious! I've left my original game in limbo and am now playing a second profile. I guess I'd better occasionally log into my original profile to insure that it is not assumed abandoned.

I certainly agree that the update is past due but at the same time I can't understand how after all this time that the bugs are still there. While playing my second profile I get an error every hour or so that causes me to lose progress, resources and power boosts. I tried to be patient in the beginning as I know sometimes you will not be aware of programing and server issues until it is tried by the masses but come on enough is enough.

I can tell you this much, when the update is released it needs to be glitch free. I think it's safe to assume that many of the coming quests are going to take a substantial amount of time to complete. I will not continue with this game if we keep losing progress on those extensive quests. As much as I love the game it just won't be worth the frustration if the glitches continue.

Sorry for my little rant but this is just my 2 cents for what it's worth.

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Sep 17, 15 1:21 AM
I've just been looking at the FB posts, to get some idea of dates. The iOS version was released worldwide in the middle of May. It got its last update in the middle of August.

This version was released in July, so if we get an update before October, we're doing better than the iOSers.

Edited on 09/17/2015 at 1:24:45 AM PST

zoozoospetal
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by zoozoospetal on Sep 19, 15 8:47 AM
I was just looking at a post I made on DA FB page on August 17, I had completely forgotten about it. I asked about an ETS on the Hades Quest. The reply was a few weeks. It looks like that time frame was a bit overly optimistic.

[Post New]by sthrightwhale on Sep 19, 15 9:34 PM
thanks for the update zoozoospetal. i forwarded my original message to BFG and got the usual run around reply.
Lets hope they can give us something really soon.

Go to: