bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Sprouts Adventure forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 1, 09 12:02 AM
Welcome to Sprouts Adventure forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Sprouts Adventure players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Sprouts Adventure forum

[Post New]by truckingirl on Sep 1, 09 7:34 AM
I clicked the blog walk through link and get a blank page with December 31, 1969 at the top. I have tried it several times. Is there a walk through? Just wanted to see how the game progressed before I downloaded.

[Post New]by faypyre on Sep 6, 09 9:23 AM
Ok....The walkthrough said you can have up to 12 guys....I have 6,and can't get any more.Plus I have a 3 year old that will not grow anymore..Any thoughts?

flammeart
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by flammeart on Sep 6, 09 9:54 PM
I'm not sure but I have a zoo that has not gome passed being 36.27 complete!!! Is that a bug??

amberof2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by amberof2 on Sep 10, 09 7:26 AM
I found that sometimes the egg disappears... it will come back though if you exit to the menu screen and then resume your game.

[Post New]by Amorahu on Sep 12, 09 1:51 PM
I am wondering if my game is bugged. I've been playing for a few days, karma points at 230 but my sprouts never get ideas. No light bulb image appears above their heads. The majority of the 7 sprouts are maxed out in food, energy, curiosity and motivation but no light bulbs. I really like this game but I would love for them to build something.

Go to: