Rest Energy, Please No More

[Post New]by starmagicgreen on Sep 17, 15 3:33 PM
Please , most kind and generous neighbors , dont gift me anymore Rest Energy's . The Devs have finally offered an alternative to the comps in using the Pearls that are sitting and have been sitting ( for years now) in my backpack! I have over 11,000 pearls, let me spend them so I can get rid of them!

To my neighbors that have them on their wishlists I have been gifting them in quantity because I can, it doesnt mean I want them in return as you can see. Please spend your coin on others that really need them.

Thanks

clm5457
Catfish
Catfish
1,588 Posts

Rest Energy, Please No More

[Post New]by clm5457 on Sep 17, 15 3:43 PM
starmagicgreen wrote:Please , most kind and generous neighbors , dont gift me anymore Rest Energy's . The Devs have finally offered an alternative to the comps in using the Pearls that are sitting and have been sitting ( for years now) in my backpack! I have over 11,000 pearls, let me spend them so I can get rid of them!

To my neighbors that have them on their wishlists I have been gifting them in quantity because I can, it doesnt mean I want them in return as you can see. Please spend your coin on others that really need them.

Thanks

Ditto for me too.

afspam
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
468 Posts

Re:Rest Energy, Please No More

[Post New]by afspam on Sep 17, 15 3:50 PM
And on that note, I'm only gifting to those requesting them. We know there are multiple methods of picking them up, creatures at neighbours and our own hood, buying with pearls and gifting. So each player will accumulate them at different rates. I will ask if I need them, and it's just soooo much easier to send them through a WL.

achumannfaery
Catfish
Catfish
1,570 Posts

[Post New]by achumannfaery on Sep 17, 15 5:53 PM
I agree afspam, I only send to those that request them on their wl, but in mass quantity. I have plenty gold to share. I did have to request them this time as my pearls are limited due to playing comps and pearls require gems to purchase....I appreciate all who have sent them!

Jarrow
Clownfish
Clownfish
540 Posts

[Post New]by Jarrow on Sep 17, 15 10:28 PM
Thank you to all the neighbors over the last 2 years and this week that have provided Rest Energy to this tired searcher, but I have more than enough pearls in my backpack to purchase all that I need.

I will take the advice of all this rest energy arriving at the time I am SUPPOSED to be in bed and try to make my way there instead of one more search. Thank you for the reminder that I need to rest.

saturnina100
Herring
Herring
311 Posts

[Post New]by saturnina100 on Sep 18, 15 4:27 PM
i have noticed quite a few players at fairly high level have rest energy on their wishlist; perhaps they are not aware that they have pearls, because they are not in our backpack - but anyone who is over level 150 would have probably accumulated more than enough to complete the whole quest; whilst i have no problem sending rest energy, it just makes the game easier to just go ahead and buy the rest energy with pearls instead of waiting for it to come through as a gift.

So for those who need to check how many pearls they have:

click on the shop icon, and then select the magic shop tab. in this screen you'll see your pearl count on the bottom left

edit

oh, doh!!! i forgot! lol, i came here to say, i dont need rest energy either, thanks everyone for sending it but i have thousands of pearls

Edited on 09/18/2015 at 4:30:29 PM PST

afspam
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
468 Posts

[Post New]by afspam on Sep 18, 15 5:37 PM
saturnina100 wrote:i have noticed quite a few players at fairly high level have rest energy on their wishlist; perhaps they are not aware that they have pearls, because they are not in our backpack - but anyone who is over level 150 would have probably accumulated more than enough to complete the whole quest;

They don't accumulate if you play comps with any frequency!

saturnina100
Herring
Herring
311 Posts

[Post New]by saturnina100 on Sep 20, 15 5:10 AM
afspam wrote:
saturnina100 wrote:i have noticed quite a few players at fairly high level have rest energy on their wishlist; perhaps they are not aware that they have pearls, because they are not in our backpack - but anyone who is over level 150 would have probably accumulated more than enough to complete the whole quest;

They don't accumulate if you play comps with any frequency!

True

Edited on 09/20/2015 at 5:10:32 AM PST

Go to: