lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

Offer for videos of gameplay

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Sep 1, 09 4:51 PM
I have dozens of videos of different levels or puzzles from Plants vs Zombies posted on youtube. If somebody is stuck and wants to see the way somebody else plays one of the levels from Grandpa's Candy Factory, just ask. I only play untimed, so I can't help you with how to beat the timed levels, however if you tell me the specific level that you are stuck on, I'd be happy to record myself playing that level then post it on youtube and then post here giving directions on how to find it.

lordkalvan
Stingray
Stingray
5,577 Posts

Re:Offer for videos of gameplay

[Post New]by lordkalvan on Sep 1, 09 9:10 PM
I made videos of three different levels of Grandpa's Candy Factory, and am putting them on youtube. The first two are already up, and the third will be up in an hour or two most likely. To find them, go to youtube and then search for "lordkalvanmidnight". The three most recent videos will be Grandpa's Candy Factory.

First one: very first level, showing the basic chain matching on the nuts.
Second one: one of the levels with coconuts (and empty columns under the coconuts until you match them three times).
Third one: one of the levels with chocolate bars, frozen tiles, and metal things to be removed.

All done using untimed mode. Let me know if you want a specific other video.

Go to: