Trouble with Joanne's Fournace

[Post New]by amaeker on Sep 1, 09 6:00 PM
I can get everything other than the metal agot is anyone else having that problem, the bubble will not pop up so I am stuck in there I have tried to start up a new profile three times now....HELP!

Re:Trouble with Joanne's Fournace

[Post New]by paulam1968 on Sep 3, 09 10:45 PM
Did you ever find an answer to this question? I have the same problem.

If anyone knows how to fix it, please let me know. I have done the remove and redownload about 3 times, and also have started over. Still no luck.

Thanks

fstar
Guppy
Guppy
106 Posts

[Post New]by fstar on Sep 4, 09 12:23 AM
The metal Ingot is stuck in the tube, top shelf, in the rat cage. You have to get the rat's food off the book shelf and then feed it to the rat. It will push the Ingot out of the tube. Then you combine it with the Crucible, it sort of looks like a small ladle, The Crucible is in the drain on the floor. You have to lift the drain lid up to get it. Hope I helped. Good Luck. Have Fun

[Post New]by paulam1968 on Sep 4, 09 1:10 AM
Thanks fstar, but I have already done that. I should have been more clear. I've done everything up to the point that I need to combine the ingot and the Crucible. When the rat pushed the Ingot out of the tube, it seems to have just vanished. The counter shows that I have found it, but it isn't in my inventory or in the rat cage. When I click on a hint it tells me I have found everything.

Do you know of any solutions? Does anyone ? It's a great game up to this.

Thanks again for your help.

glb613
Guppy
Guppy
176 Posts

[Post New]by glb613 on Sep 4, 09 12:53 PM
It's on the floor.

[Post New]by paulam1968 on Sep 4, 09 5:37 PM
Thanks, but it still won't let me cick on it. It's very frustrating.

april05
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by april05 on Sep 9, 09 12:06 PM
was you ever able to pick it up? I can see it but can't pickit up.

OnBreak
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by OnBreak on Sep 17, 09 1:48 PM
You ever manage to get the ingot? I thought the ingot was the blue thing in the bottom right corner of the cage, instead of in the orange tube under the rats. That sped things right along

[Post New]by Annabellie126 on Sep 17, 09 7:04 PM
I am also stuck in the furnace room. My computer shut down in the middle of the game, and the screwdriver I had is now gone and wont let me move on or open the door with the screws. Help I cant get any farther.

Tuxlux
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by Tuxlux on Sep 24, 09 5:36 PM
I was able to pick up the ingot after I went over and clicked on the bottom part of the incinerator in the wall. Nancy says "oh this is like a Kiln" when you click on it. Then I could go over to where the mouse knocked the ingot onto the floor and pick it up.

I defused the bomb and made the key and opened the chest and read the documents. I even got to leave the basement but the game is stuck. The "office" on the map is highlighted but I can't click to get in there. I can't move into any room. Plus the game keeps "beeping" like I haven't defused the bomb.

Any help from Big Fish on this one?

Thanks!

[Post New]by mkthomas on Sep 27, 09 10:25 AM
OK, I am stuck with the piece I need on the floor and no bubble to use it. Like others everything is opened and ready to go, except for the piece of metal. Please HELP!!

Go to: