Rebecca_47
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by Rebecca_47 on Jul 5, 16 9:14 PM
Got side tracked.

Question what is Android Mini-event?

It has personal progress and Global progress.

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by jarlesespie on Jul 5, 16 9:58 PM

Edited on 07/07/2016 at 9:59:46 AM PST

[Post New]by Lmmccarter on Jul 6, 16 1:45 AM
I have been at level 71 for over 1 month. When will the game move beyond this level?
Thanks.

[Post New]by hv28sv145 on Jul 6, 16 5:18 AM
Good morning. I am trying to complete the Fairy Serpent/Dragon. There is one puzzle piece that I cannot place. I cannot figure out where it goes. It is a small roundish object and appears on the upper left hand corner. I have tried dragging it all around the serpent but it doesn't stick anywhere. any suggestions? I can't move on until it is completed. Thank you.

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Jul 6, 16 5:45 AM
Rebecca_47 wrote:Got side tracked.

Your personal progress has 3 goals. Each goal you meet will contribute to the global progress. Whenever you complete a personal goal, you get a reward. If you have contributed to the global goal and the global goal is met, you will receive a reward.

For this mini event, the task is to do the hidden objects scenes.
You will get 5 unusual stamps after completing 25 HOS, 5 rare stamps after completing 75 HOS, and 5 unique stamps after completing 300 HOS. If you contributed at least 25 to the global goal and the global goal is met, you will receive 50 diamonds.

Atty2D
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

CASTLE CHALLENGE - LEVEL 17

[Post New]by Atty2D on Jul 6, 16 6:16 AM
I am at level 40. Overall I've enjoyed playing. But i found that as you go up the levels, it's not that it gets more difficult, as it gets more frustrating. Example: 3 characters asking for the same item which takes an hour to load each. Morphs not getting counted. Items in your inventory that 'MYSTERIOUSLY' disappear. Things you could have sworn you had. And many instances where the game seems to cheat you on purpose. Especially at dice. You can predict when your going to lose. Especially after a deuce. I wish the game weren't so controlled. How about making it more REAL. Anyway, the reason I felt compelled this a.m. to write this was the latest CASTLE CHALLENGE. I've reached LEVEL 17 where we are expected to do the impossible. CRAFT 15 ITEMS IN 30 MINUTES. Well I must have wasted 12 gems getting to 14 items. Then when I finished crafting no#15 - you guessed it - I ran out of time and ALL OF MY PROGRESS WAS ERASED. i AM BACK DOWN TO ONLY 1 CRAFTED ITEM! Seriously? I was so angry. All of my time, money and gems down the tube. I can't tell you how frustrating that is. I am angry at the developers. What gives? I had to say my peace. This was the last straw. The game cheats you left and right.

[Post New]by devmov on Jul 6, 16 12:40 PM
I don't think the 5 part DQ exists! I have been waiting for 5 days and nothing. What a joke. I want to quit playing but I'm level 69 and can't. Guess I just won't complete the challenge!!!!!1

[Post New]by crystalwitch1955 on Jul 6, 16 1:56 PM
It seems that everyone has problems in completing quests and the castle challenge in particular. I didn't really have a problem with the 5 parter but the one where you have to load 12 chests onto the airship took me about four days to complete as the airship kept asking for the items I was really low on. But when I finally did complete it, I found it relatively easy to catch up. The one where you have to craft 20 items in 30 minutes was tricky but the easiest way to do it is to go in and make sure you have the various items before you start, so that you can just do them one after the other without having to complete quests in the middle. Also, remember that after you've completed that one, you can sell the crafted items to get some of your coins back. A lot of the craft items can be sold at a profit - I did put a list up some time ago of those which would make a profit and those which sell at a loss but I think there's a thread especially listing all of them. Above all, remember it is just a game - have fun.

Rebecca_47
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by Rebecca_47 on Jul 6, 16 2:02 PM
Lmmccarter wrote:I have been at level 71 for over 1 month. When will the game move beyond this level?
Thanks.

Oh a month, consider your self lucky. Most of us have been here since Easter or before.

Rebecca_47
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by Rebecca_47 on Jul 6, 16 2:12 PM
c0c0_nuts wrote:
Rebecca_47 wrote:Got side tracked.

Your personal progress has 3 goals. Each goal you meet will contribute to the global progress. Whenever you complete a personal goal, you get a reward. If you have contributed to the global goal and the global goal is met, you will receive a reward.

For this mini event, the task is to do the hidden objects scenes.
You will get 5 unusual stamps after completing 25 HOS, 5 rare stamps after completing 75 HOS, and 5 unique stamps after completing 300 HOS. If you contributed at least 25 to the global goal and the global goal is met, you will receive 50 diamonds.

Then, I thought it might be something like that but you never know. T could have been asking for you to collect 25 Unsual stamps, then 75 Rare stamps, etc.

Any word on the Night rooms? I didn't have an eye problem , just frustration with forgetting where items were actually located. And I do have eye problems, a year ago I had cataracts removed from both eyes. Because of my bad back I was put on a drug which effects my eyes, of course get them fixed and something new goes wrong, and there are days I can't see w my glasses and ones I can and the are days everything is blurry no matter what I do. That was one of the reasons for the back surgery to get off that drug and hopefully be better able to manage my chronic back pain. Sigh. Can't win.

riddler01
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by riddler01 on Jul 6, 16 2:14 PM
devmov wrote:I don't think the 5 part DQ exists! I have been waiting for 5 days and nothing. What a joke. I want to quit playing but I'm level 69 and can't. Guess I just won't complete the challenge!!!!!1

There ARE five part quests, I have completed several, I have been on level 71 for long time now it it comes around randomly. In the the meantime I just keep playing and building all my stock up, gold, diamonds, pets, pet food, friends. For instance, I have a little over$600,000.00 dollars, about 120 of each type of pet food, and I have not even played hard, just made a plan and went slow and steady. Even do the Android, and other quests and challenges, just have fun and keep on keepin on!

Riddler

[Post New]by grammaannie on Jul 6, 16 5:19 PM
I play every day and have not gotten the 5 part quest either. It is getting very frustrating. I start at 6 or 7 in the morning and then play in the afternoon and evening after work. Nothing so far.

As I posted above message 4 days ago - still no 5 part quest with 9 days to go. This is becoming just like the tournaments. Some people brag all the time about what they get while the rest of us just "play the game". I am 72 years old, not a kid, and I love this game, but I'm very disappointed when you give us these great new quests to do and they can't possible be done.

Edited on 07/10/2016 at 4:27:39 AM PST

[Post New]by Charissa45 on Jul 6, 16 6:00 PM

I'm trying to play Midnight Castle's new "Daily Quest" Challenge. I did fine through day five. But trying to figure out day #6 has me stalled. After doing many quests, I looked at some of the forum posts. Someone said the "Daily Quest" is the circle above your Pet. I did that series of quests twice, within the time limit given, and still didn't get day #6 advanced. Does anyone know how to do the "complete a 5-part daily quest 1 time" challenge?

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Jul 6, 16 6:32 PM
Charissa45:

When you click on the gnome, the list of tasks to complete is just 1 part of a 3, 5, or 10-part daily quest.

If you get a 5-part daily quest, the blue ring around the gnome will have 4 gold triangles on it which divides it into 5 parts. After you complete a part, a section of the blue ring will turn purple. When you have completed all of the parts, the entire ring will be purple and you will get a silver chest.

Edited on 07/06/2016 at 7:10:50 PM PST

Rebecca_47
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by Rebecca_47 on Jul 6, 16 10:34 PM
grammaannie wrote:I play every day and have not gotten the 5 part quest either. It is getting very frustrating. I start at 6 or 7 in the morning and then play in the afternoon and evening after work. Nothing so far.

Just wait for the next couple: collect 50 morphing objects in 60 min, send 3 airships, earn 600 coins from Morphing objects and my favorite get a diamond from the Fortune Wheel. That's to finish the first part of the Castle Quest. Some where a few pages Bach I think it was c0c0 posted them all.

Rebecca_47
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by Rebecca_47 on Jul 6, 16 10:38 PM
c0c0_nuts question. Can you work on the Castle Quest parts beyond where you are stuck even though you don't get credit for them until you have got the oldest one first?

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Jul 7, 16 4:45 AM
Rebecca_47 wrote:
Any word on the Night rooms?

It has been disabled since June 29. It will return with the next update with the option to disable it.

Rebecca_47 wrote:c0c0_nuts question. Can you work on the Castle Quest parts beyond where you are stuck even though you don't get credit for them until you have got the oldest one first?

If you work on parts beyond where you are stuck, you will not get credit for doing them. When you are no longer stuck, you would have to do them over again to get credit.

Example:
6) Complete a 5-part daily quest
7) Collect 50 morphing objects in 60 minutes

If you are stuck on #6 and do #7, you will not get credit for doing #7.
Once you complete #6, you would have to do #7 again to get credit for it.

Edited on 07/07/2016 at 5:01:59 AM PST

Rebecca_47
Minnow
Minnow
245 Posts

[Post New]by Rebecca_47 on Jul 7, 16 1:20 PM
Darn. Would have been nice to work on Tao or three at once. I'm stuck on the diamond.

[Post New]by juneacap on Jul 7, 16 3:50 PM
Does anyone know about an update for Jeronimo the bartender? He is part of one of the quests and when I click on him it says he will be available in a future update

Betsi47
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Betsi47 on Jul 7, 16 6:49 PM
I think I reached level 71 Nov. 2015. As far as the latest quest, I have been very lucky so far and the hardest for me was 300 HO, although I got it done with plenty of time left. I just had my first cataract removed June 13, and my vision is a little off. My other eye will be done Mon. July 11 so I have to get reading glasses so more fun in store, lol. I don't anticipate any problem and hope my luck holds up. I have to say I don't miss the night thing and can't wait for an update with more levels. I just hope it's not just 1 or 2.
I have played every day for so long and collected lots of stuff but made lots of things that pay off like "ancestors rings" for when I need coins. Before I reached level 71, I always sold things for the airship when I needed coins. BIG MISTAKE cause now I will need the stuff for the castle challenge so I am hustling, lol.
Oh well, it is still addictive and I look forward for the next holiday thing.
Just have fun and remember patience is a virtue

Go to: