alaskan22
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

Re:Post your Midnight Castle (PC) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by alaskan22 on Feb 17, 17 12:05 PM
There is supposed to be a new jigsaw puzzle with Midnight Castle. I click on download, go to the download location on my browser, click on the download then click run and nothing happens. Is there a jigsaw or not?

[Post New]by BIGSIS4always on Feb 17, 17 12:55 PM
Hello forum! I also downloaded the update, and although I can access the game, it has nothing in it. My characters, scenes, everything is gone. It is just like it was when I first started the game. I am not willing to uninstall this game and try to start over. I have just got back to the level I was after crashing the last time. I will wait for the correction update, if any.

[Post New]by katherine50 on Feb 17, 17 4:20 PM
EmmaSurfer99 wrote:EDIT UPDATE AT 4:50PM PST. The timer for the gnome (whatever on the left) restarted to 23.xx hours and the puzzle came back. So either the timer was off yesterday at 2 hours, or you pushed an update, or someone sprinkled pixie dust. In any event for now the problem I saw earlier is gone. Thanks.

Hello I got the update yesterday and finished the first puzzle. It took many sparkles but figured that is how it works. But this afternoon the puzzle feature disappeared. There is no pending update so not sure if it was pulled, if this is specific to my id, etc. if you need my id it is 420187 EmmaSurf. Thank you. Also, not sure what time but early hours PST today, after finishing the first puzzle, it had a countdown (I guess to the next puzzle) but I could continue to accrue puzzle pieces for the next puzzle. It was about 80% filled in but I had not actually tried to solve it yet (I think the timer was at 2hrs+.)

EmmaSurfer99

I had the same problem with the puzzle icon disapearing after I logged out for the evening and came back in the next morning. I closed the game and waited a few minutes and then launched the game again. The puzzle icon was back.

Also, the countdown is for the secondary game. If you click on the finished puzzle, it will appear in the big window. If you then click play, you can choose some inventory items to try to win. Once that is done, click on Next and the puzzle will be in pieces again. Put the puzzle together again and a character will appear. He/She will play which hand is the item in and if you guess correctly, you win that item You have 2 chances to get all of the items. If you choose correctly each time, it will bring up the next item. If you win all 5 items, they will be put in your inventory. If you choose the phoenix, squirrel and panda eggs, they can be sold for 5000 coins each.

You can go back to the finished puzzles every 2 hours and play the secondary game..

Good luck

Edited on 02/17/2017 at 4:28:35 PM PST

[Removed by Moderator]

[Post New]by sandaljepit on Feb 17, 17 4:50 PM

Edited on 02/18/2017 at 8:55:09 AM PST

PA21
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

stuck level 74

[Post New]by PA21 on Feb 17, 17 10:31 PM
Been waiting for new version update for several months and I update but the quests for dragon is not available. Been playing over 2 years and I am at level 74 but cannot move forward.
Also newer feature making smaller view I dislike this feature quite a bit.
Just updated to newer version today and dragon quests for 74 not changed

[Post New]by whwhite86 on Feb 19, 17 2:29 AM
Since the "Puzzle Update" I updated the new version, and I have the tab for puzzles, but playing through a rotation of my HOPs, NO puzzle pieces are dropped. AT ALL. Very frustrating reading about all the people on here having fun with it, and boosting eggs and stamps. I don't get anything, and everything is locked. Am I doing something wrong? [Removed by Moderator]

Edited on 02/19/2017 at 3:24:51 PM PST

bfgIlinalta
2,041 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Feb 19, 17 3:53 PM
Hello Everyone,

Thank you for taking the time to report issues and experiences with the PC version of Midnight Castle here as well as your patience while waiting on a response. I wanted to swim by real fast to provide clarifications, help, and how to reach our Support Team should that be necessary.

EmmaSurfer99, I'm sorry that there was some trouble with the update for a bit, but I want to thank you for taking the time to edit the post to let us know that the timer is working again. I also want to thank katherine50 for quickly dropping by with that support. I'm glad to hear that the timers seem to be working as expected. That said, if anyone needs further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact the Technical Support Team with your in-game ID or use the steps provided later in the following posts.

alaskan22, it sounds like there may be some trouble downloading or installing the update. What I recommend is seeing if the following steps are able to assist with that:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

PA21, it totally makes sense to wonder if the latest update included more content for the Wise Dragon's current quest for the players that have reached maximum level in the game currently. At this time, there has not been more content added for the main quests of the game, but the teams behind Midnight Castle are working hard to get that out to players as soon as they can and as soon as the Forum Moderation Team is provided information on an update with more quests, we'll be certain to provide an announcement for it for all of our players who use the forums. Thank you for your patience while waiting on the next part of the quest.

whwhite86, it sounds like the Puzzles feature and some other features are currently locked in Midnight Castle. What this generally means is that the profile has not attained the required level to unlock the feature. Puzzles unlock for players at level 11, and as soon as this level is achieved, that feature should become unlocked and Puzzle pieces should start dropping to help. If you are already level 11 and the Puzzles feature hasn't unlocked, please contact our Support Team using the information provided in the next post.

Message continues...

bfgIlinalta
2,041 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Feb 19, 17 3:53 PM
Message continued.

For players seeing a display issue with missing parts of the game screen, friends, items, or otherwise after installing the latest update, we have found that players have been able to resolve this by quitting the game completely, restarting their computer or device, and then restarting the game once the device or computer has started up.

For any problems that continue after trying the previously suggested steps or if you'd just like some additional assistance, we recommend contacting our Technical Support Team HERE with your in-game ID. Our Reps are always happy to provide help and will do their best to get back in touch as soon as possible.

Just in case players are unsure where to find their in-game ID, the following link can provide assistance with that:

Finding Your In-Game ID

I also wanted to quickly remind all of our players to do their best to follow the Forum Rules when posting, and specifically the following:

Keep posts family-friendly. Posts that contain defamatory, explicit, obscene, threatening, or offensive content will be removed.

We ask players to do their best to keep their posts as family-friendly as possible so that we can all help create a community that is open and comfortable for players of all-ages to discuss games with one another. Thank you for understanding.

Also, thank you all for your time and patience. I hope this was able to help. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by Neptune00 on Feb 21, 17 4:57 PM
Been stuck on level 74 over 4 months, says dragon will reveal after updates. Must of had at least four updates and still unable to progress any further. Game is really boring just doing same thing! Help

bfgIlinalta
2,041 Posts

[Post New]by bfgIlinalta on Feb 22, 17 12:28 PM
Hello Neptune00,

Before I start, I just wanted to say welcome to the forums and I'm sorry that the recent updates for Midnight Castle have not yet revealed what the Wise Dragon is going to tell players that have gotten to level 74. While the Forum Moderation Team is unable to make these sorts of changes to the game, we are able to provide feedback like this to the right teams so they are aware of what players are excited to see next.

Also, while I do not have a specific date, I do know that the teams behind the game are working on the next content update and as soon as it is revealed to players and moderators, a mod from our team will be sure to provide that as an announcement for our players eagerly waiting for the next part of the quest from the Wise Dragon.

Thank you for your patience, and I hope that content comes soon. If there are any further questions, please feel free to PM me or any of our other active Moderators. We are all happy to listen and help out as best we can.

bfgIlinalta

[Post New]by beckettett on Feb 24, 17 1:15 AM

Edited on 02/24/2017 at 8:24:57 AM PST

[Post New]by Junebug9504 on Feb 24, 17 6:57 PM
I can't send gifts to my friends and also lost my wish list ? What is going on with the game?

[Post New]by sera65 on Feb 25, 17 1:15 AM
I got the same friend on two pages

Edited on 02/26/2017 at 10:10:20 AM PST

[Post New]by Midnight56 on Feb 25, 17 6:56 PM
How do I log on to access my prevous scores of midnight castle on my new tablet,
Galaxy Tab A 10.1" 16GB. My old Ipad is completed dead.

alfy35twa
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by alfy35twa on Feb 26, 17 11:34 AM
I had to restore my PC system today to the date of purchase and lost my Midnight Castle PC 275355 code the game made me start new with PC 654968. Please restore my prior account. This happen before when I first purchase this computer in 2014...Please don't make me start again, when I was on the highest level., don't care if I lose friend I want my level, dollar, shards and diamond amounts

HELP ...Alfy

Edited on 02/26/2017 at 6:22:34 PM PST

[Post New]by trinityblair on Feb 26, 17 1:07 PM
I am suddenly having issues with my friends and their pages. I cannot give some of them gifts anymore. Also I cannot go to some of their rooms any longer. This just happened two or three days ago.

pjmatt
Clownfish
Clownfish
505 Posts

[Post New]by pjmatt on Feb 27, 17 8:20 AM
In the Puzzles game. After the first miss why continue? It doesn't matter what I win after the first miss I don't get it. Why call it a free try if you don't win anything?

bfgBellerophon
8,051 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Feb 27, 17 9:55 AM
Hi Everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that players are experiencing issues when trying to play their game. We definitely want to help get things up and running as they should.

For players that have lost progress, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with your original player ID that contains the progress, and the new player ID that appears. The support team has the tools to manually move over your progress for you. Please keep in mind that while they can help to move your progress, they cannot move your friends. Just in case it's needed, I'll include below a help article on how to obtain your player ID:

Finding Your In-Game ID

Midnight56, I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble with your progress on your tablet. Please also reach out to the support team with the information above. Keep in mind that this thread is designated for the PC platform. Since you mentioned mobile devices, below are the links to those threads:

Post your Midnight Castle (Android) Technical Issues Here Only!
Post your Midnight Castle (iOS) Technical Issues Here Only!

If players are having issues with gifting and Private Rooms, please refer to the following announcement as it contains steps to help resolve this issue:

An Announcement regarding wish lists and Private Rooms – Friday, February 24, 2017

In regards to the puzzles within the game, please keep in mind that the moderators do not have any control over the randomness of the prizes. We will be sure to pass along this feedback to the appropriate teams.

Thank you for your patience and understanding. Feel free to PM any of the Active Moderators if you have any questions. We are happy to help in any way that we can.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by gryphon5 on Feb 27, 17 3:03 PM
I have tried several days to send gifts and am unable to do so. When I click on my friend tab it will not open their list. I have done all the things you requested and it's not working!!

lawse1
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

game not connecting/losing connection/lost all my friends list

[Post New]by lawse1 on Feb 27, 17 4:31 PM
Just happened I removed cookies but it was still losing connection. When I could play went to my friends and the only one listed was John. I am not happy. It is working and got friends list back

Edited on 02/27/2017 at 4:58:38 PM PST

Go to: