nec912
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Help!!! My screen is messed up

[Post New]by nec912 on Sep 1, 09 9:33 PM
All of a sudden when I am playing this, the bottom of my screen is cut off and I can't access the lower tiles...Can any-one help me??

stone07
Koi
Koi
68,662 Posts

Re:Help!!! My screen is messed up

[Post New]by stone07 on Sep 1, 09 10:08 PM
I find the game freezes multiple times during play - especially with multiple combos

Help!!! My screen is messed up

[Post New]by nikster70 on Sep 2, 09 10:09 PM
nec912 wrote:All of a sudden when I am playing this, the bottom of my screen is cut off and I can't access the lower tiles...Can any-one help me??

I'm having the same problem all of a sudden too. Did you get an answer or figure it out?

[Post New]by dawgfans on Sep 11, 09 8:58 AM
did anyone get an answer to this question. This sucks!

bfgEuphrates
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,152 Posts

[Post New]by bfgEuphrates on Sep 11, 09 9:27 AM
Hey Everyone,

If you're having some screen display issues, I'd suggest changing your screen resolution to 1024 x 768, if it's not set at that already. This is the recommended setting for all of our games, so it's a great place to start if your game isn't filling the screen like it should.

If you need any help with changing those settings, you can click here to see an article from our help pages. If you need any further help, don't hesitate to either click on the green envelope on the side of this page or the link at the bottom left of our help pages to contact our Customer Support team. They'll be more than happy to help.

Cheers!

bfgEuphrates

[Post New]by bluehawaii19 on Sep 11, 09 8:01 PM
Yes, I am having the same problems as posted.
I have tried everything (different screen resolutions, full screen game window, etc.), but nothing works...

A screencap of the problem:
http://i25.tinypic.com/2mpkkec.png

Below the bottom cut-off line, there are a few rows of items (when you clear some, a lot of items fall down), so it is nearly impossible to beat this level.

[Post New]by bearcrazy on Sep 16, 09 8:14 PM
I have had this problem too for a couple of weeksand nothing has helped. I did ask help for technical help, Sent them information and they could not give me an answers. maybe if we all go to help and ask for technical assistance they will do something to fix this game.

[Post New]by tinklady on Sep 18, 09 4:32 PM
same thing for me. I give up. i'm taking the game off

[Post New]by melagr on Sep 22, 09 6:29 PM
My screen is messed up too! I LOVED this game...BIG FISH could you please address this? Or refund our money? The bottom is cut off & even if you clear all of the tiles (I did earlier before the bottom was cut off) it does not allow you to win at this level!

Re:Help!!! It's not the screen. its the game and big fish!

[Post New]by Oletmenilhun on Oct 4, 09 7:03 PM
[b]even with changing the settings doesn't bring up the last four rows of tiles. impossible to play. what a rip off. started game all over and got to the same level and boom ( you cant win if you cant see it) same old stuff. please fix this problem. seems you have had enough inquiries to at least try to figure this problem out.

Edited on 10/04/2009 at 7:04:56 PM PST

Go to: