bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Cooking Dash: DinerTown Studios forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 2, 09 12:01 AM
Welcome to Cooking Dash: DinerTown Studios forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Cooking Dash: DinerTown Studios players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Cooking Dash: DinerTown Studios forum

[Post New]by navy12 on Sep 5, 09 8:48 AM
can any one tell me why the lastest games of the Cooking dash: dinertown studios and dective agency slows down after a couple of levels?
i am not buyng these games until they are sorted out
- my computer specs is windows vista with plenty of memory space

[Post New]by paulb99 on Mar 8, 10 10:29 AM
I had windowos vista it did the same but when i got windowes xp home it ran ok

shylakay
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by shylakay on Oct 20, 10 8:45 PM
I didn't even KNOW about this game..I finished Cookin Dash 3 and found it in the MORE GAMES button.. I went to big fish and looked under the TM games and it was not listed anywhere.. I actually had to go back to the CD3 game and click on it from there..and the page came right up at BF.. From there I bought it.

Where did they list this game..AND I get the updates via my email and never saw it from there either.. NOW I see from the forum..this game has been going for a long time .

Was there ever anything to correct the slow squirrely mouse action for this game?
I have run into this before with the mouse curser as that big arrow.. ??
Makes it feel like the mouse is slippery and you can't control it very well...

I finished CD3..not w/out a struggle...it was extremely challenging which makes it a good game.. but this one is just tricky w/ this weird mouse action.

Edited on 10/20/2010 at 8:46:54 PM PST

Go to: